Unban request

Your name: BanditstyleE

Your ban ID: 78233

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100097486

Reason: : ruining passiveRP by draging owner's prop

Staff member who banned you: : [FL-T] TheSiphon

Reason why you should be unbannedd: Why we should unban you:
Dear Fearless team,
Due to my many bans I have reached breaking point , I got permanently banned from fearless rp.
 I ask you to pardon my permanent ban for the following reasons:
First – I have proven myself as stable with me not getting banned or warned for the last year and 3 months – I have changed as a roleplayer and now I hit my character's climax. On the last weeks I was working on a great rp project with 2 of my friends, it’s a big hotel rp that was built for enhancing our roleplaying and yet the server's roleplaying experience , we have built the dupe already and we wanted to do the grand opening at the saturdaynight I was banned at , all plans went south with the following ban which left me and my friends disappointed , A project we worked on for weeks and at the day to come – dreams shatter.
Following that reason, I have just donated to the server for the 3rd time in my playtime a gesture of love to fearless I love the server and everything it represents Yet mistakes happen and can happen again and again. in my case , Fearless was my first ever roleplaying experience and to this very day after 3 years I see it as the only good rp experience I have ever had  the server is what designed me as a person , I became better with talking to people , I have managed in the first time forever to get a girlfriend all thanks to the skills I learned in Fearless . As a great man once said : "Life Is a Roleplay"-SoulRipper.
In conclusion this all incident was a terrible mistake and as I have proven in the last year and 3 months I can roleplay. All I need is the second chance And I hope you will give it to me I have changed and I understand how bad my acts were .
Sincerely yours,
BanditstyleE
Hello Bandit,

I'll be investigating your case further. I'm sure that you would not be banned without the reasoning being valid. I'll have a talk with Siphon with this and we'll receive a conclusion soon.

Your paitence is appreciated, and sadly, we do not take in account that you have donated. It is your own fault for mingery.

~Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
OK...
(08-06-2017, 12:49 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Bandit,

I'll be investigating your case further. I'm sure that you would not be banned without the reasoning being valid. I'll have a talk with Siphon with this and we'll receive a conclusion soon.

Your paitence is appreciated, and sadly, we do not take in account that you have donated. It is your own fault for mingery.

~Jonas
Fearless Administrator.

ok ty i am waiting
Hello,

After a discussion with The Siphon, we have decided to let you back, however with a last chance implied.

Thanks for your UBR.

Approved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]