[Solved] Falling out of chairs
So, I'm trying to make a fairground RP in build by using the motor tool to make props spin, then welding chairs to them. However when I'm sitting in the chair if the prop it's welded to moves I'm forced out of it. Any fixes or help would be appreciated. Thanks - danvers8642
Are you sure that you are using a seat and pressing 'e' to get in? To me it sounds like you are using /sit, which will make you stand up if the prop moves.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
No, I definately pressed E and it just ejects me out of the seat when it moves :/
Do you still experience this problem, I tried to recreate it without any luck.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Have you precisioned or maybe no-collided the chair?
Yeah, chair was no collided. Does that have an effect then?
If you have under 200 hours and you are not a donator, then seats spawned by you will automatically kick people out of the seat. This was implemented a long time ago, about 2013-2014 to avoid abuse
What's with all this mistrust with people under 100 hours man? ??
Has this issue been solved? If we get no reply within 48 hours either me or another teacher will close it.
(08-07-2017, 04:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote: If you have under 200 hours and you are not a donator, then seats spawned by you will automatically kick people out of the seat. This was implemented a long time ago, about 2013-2014 to avoid abuse

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here