Report: [FL:RP] Angel
Name of player:[FL:RP] Angel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223935787

Time in GMT: 02:33

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basing as a citizen

Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/mK8i7
Thumbs Up 
I had just joined server, than headed to fish avenue to build with Miku and Turtle. While I was building you started shooting the walls to try to wallbang us, Turtle has a demo of it. I was a citizen yes, but at this specific moment we had no contraband and or illegal substance, you started shooting us for no reason, that's why we all equiped guns, we didn't had time to change our job cause you failraided into my house while I was opening to Turtle and miku since we we're roleplaying a wheelchair woman disabled, and you profit to enter and shoot. I should of changed my job to @BUILDER@ but I had no contras as a citizen. I got a clean rec, I know you have to change your job but in the 2 sec you entered my door and started shooting we didn't had time to change anything.

- Walhberg
(08-04-2017, 02:44 AM)Markwalhberg Wrote: I had just joined server, than headed to fish avenue to build with Miku and Turtle. While I was building you started shooting the walls to try to wallbang us, Turtle has a demo of it. I was a citizen yes, but at this specific moment we had no contraband and or illegal substance, you started shooting us for no reason, that's why we all equiped guns, we didn't had time to change our job cause you failraided into my house while I was opening to Turtle and miku since we we're roleplaying a wheelchair woman disabled, and you profit to enter and shoot. I should of changed my job to @BUILDER@ but I had no contras as a citizen. I got a clean rec, I know you have to change your job but in the 2 sec you entered my door and started shooting we didn't had time to change anything.

- Walhberg

We got called as backup to fish avenue because someone was shooting at the police officer, also blocked windows was illegal at this time and you had blocked windows meaning we had a reason to raid you. Even if you are building it doesn't hurt to change your job before building does it? Also as I said we got called as backup because someone were shooting at the police meaning you had pleanty of time to change your job before the raid even started.
(08-04-2017, 03:07 AM)Morlock Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 02:44 AM)Markwalhberg Wrote: I had just joined server, than headed to fish avenue to build with Miku and Turtle. While I was building you started shooting the walls to try to wallbang us, Turtle has a demo of it. I was a citizen yes, but at this specific moment we had no contraband and or illegal substance, you started shooting us for no reason, that's why we all equiped guns, we didn't had time to change our job cause you failraided into my house while I was opening to Turtle and miku since we we're roleplaying a wheelchair woman disabled, and you profit to enter and shoot. I should of changed my job to @BUILDER@ but I had no contras as a citizen. I got a clean rec, I know you have to change your job but in the 2 sec you entered my door and started shooting we didn't had time to change anything.

- Walhberg

We got called as backup to fish avenue because someone was shooting at the police officer, also blocked windows was illegal at this time and you had blocked windows meaning we had a reason to raid you. Even if you are building it doesn't hurt to change your job before building does it? Also as I said we got called as backup because someone were shooting at the police meaning you had pleanty of time to change your job before the raid even started.

You didn't call back up, you came as Citizen, you got by Turtle, Went SWAT, than came back. And opened fire.
(08-04-2017, 03:49 AM)Markwalhberg Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 03:07 AM)Morlock Wrote:

- Walhberg

You didn't call back up, you came as Citizen, you got by Turtle, Went SWAT, than came back. And opened fire.

**INVOLVED**

I was the SRU at the time. This raid, we got reports of shots fired on an officer. At which point myself and Morlock responded from nexus and to the address. You continued to open fire through the wall so we returned fire and proceeded to raid your property.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
APPROVED

User should have had a job name such as criminal, when basing with weapons. In case he did not have the time to change the name, he will receive a warning.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.