New player report, FreakyZZ, ethan,other and Gadgetgaming101 from yesterday night.
Sad 
The Template

If you want to file a report, please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.

Thread Title: Report: <name>

Name of player: (Who you feel violated the rules?) Gadgetgaming101, FreakyZZ, Ethan, Emett.

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Look previous BR on gadgetgaming, will get the other steam ID tonight because these player play on the same timezone as me in Toronto.

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Maybe 4 AM GMT

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? Littletown/v4b1?) V4B1

Summary: (What happened?)

Emett, Ethan, Gadgetgaming101, freakyzz, they went officer because they couldn't raid me and Turtle and Rico and they broke NLR several times. They all went COPS, Prop flew onto the top of nexus, and I think they had set there contra's up there too. They we're sniping from there with M4 people down the street, Me, Turtle, and others people. They managed to prop push our car into the sky to rocket it into the lake since we we're basing at fish.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)

[Image: 24xmko5.jpg]

[Image: 2gwulfr.jpg]
[Image: GD6RZDq.jpg]

Than Emett prop blocking Firefighter station, destroying his contra during raid, Turtle has video of the nexus situation and fireplace situation.

[Image: aMUMu2k.jpg]

Miku she was there with us and recorded it too.

[Image: M3OOs0J.jpg]
Not involved.
I have videos defending the subject for most of these situations, contact me for evidence.
Before I take any action, I would like to see the video, please post in your own time, thankyou.
Denied.