[Solved] Bentley Replacement
Exclamation 
Hello everyone, 

Before starting this new thread, I would like to inform you this particular question
is based on my own personal curiousity and is not intended to "rush" the Developers. 

As most of you already know, the poll regarding the "Bentley replacement" has already been concluded.
The community has decided to replace the car with the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black.  
Darkn00b confirmed on 05-31-2017, 07:04 PM, that the development team would start working on the car.

2 months have passed now and there still hasn't been any kind of indication that the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black
will be implemented. 

My question is, when will the Bentley GT Continental be replaced with the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black? Smile
The following 6 users Like Neversleepy!'s post:
  • Link, Wolven, jhayw, Archer, Byra, BouncingBall
This has been asked many a time before with the same response. We don't know. If we knew you would also know. The staff are currently working on bigger things like V5P so their time to work on a car replacement is limited. It will come when its ready.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Closed