BaNnEd xd
Your name: John Wick

Your SteamID: idk

Your ban ID: 78217

Banned by: [FL] REEEEEbs

Reason: FailRP, trying to assassinate the President with job title 'Paramedic' //10th ban, last chance

Involved: [FL] REEEEEEbs, Rico

Why we should unban you: Reebs took stuff too seriously about me changing just my job title to assassinate Rico, the VP. I had been caught before by metagamers asking for ID while wearing a stolen medic outfit, and I knew Slyfox (the dudes protecting Rico) were very heavily armed and if I got metagamed I was FUCKED. A few minutes before the 'assassination' (I put Rick down to 1% with an AK-47, technically an attempted assassination) an SRU unit approached me. Before he saw my job title and colour of name he was asking for a medic. Then when he got closer he looked at me and walked off. So I changed my job title from 'Criminal Freedom Fighter' to 'Paramedic'. Harmless, right? Well, REEEEbs thought this would severely impact gameplay so heavily that it would warrant a 3 MONTH BAN. For something I have never done before. I'm not gonna apologise. Although I was in the wrong it still doesn't warrant a 3 MONTH BAN. Even with my previous 9 bans they were nothing to do with this at all, not even in the same category. I have been banned twice now by REEEbs, both for excessive amounts. 3 weeks on my 9th ban, 3 MONTHS on my 10th. It's just stupid.
Involved

I was the president who John was trying to kill, and if i am honest i kinda deserved it. We had been looking for him with lots of officers for about a hour before the attempted kill, which we had no hope in doing, and it was some good rp.
He tried to kill me, and got shot in the face, he tried to kill me when i strayed away from my security.

As to how he got a ban for 3 months for this is mad, I personally didnt have a problem with him shooting me with the job title paramedic, as he had threatened me long before, neither would i care if he did kill me.
Yes it was wrong, but i dont see why he was banned for so long even if i wasnt asked and i was the main one effected.

I could say im a paramedic in real life, does that mean i am one? No.
In my opinion reebs went other the top with this ban
+1
So, you think its OK to break rule 9.1 for the purpose of avoiding metagame?

Wrong.

I do not take things too seriously, I do the job that I am entrusted by the staff team to do.

You had 9 bans before this and you should know better. Whether it was your first time doing that or not, you are expected to understand the rules.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
its such a little thing and 3 months for it is ridicoulous
When you take into account the 9 previous bans, it makes more sense. The reason this ban is so long is: You have 450 some-odd hours on the server, with 9 bans, and you should know much better; a last chance was applied to the ban, and the norm for last chance bans are 3-8 months.

Rico: I know what I'm doing, as I am trusted by the rest of the team to do it. Trying to say otherwise would be a foolish decision as you would be proved wrong in an instant.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I will discuss this with the rest of the team.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

After discussion with the rest of the team, we have unanimously decided to deny this appeal.

Your troll attitude in this appeal, I.e.: BaNnEd xd, [FL] REEEEEbs, so on so forth is one of the reasons for this denial.

Furthermore, collecting 10 bans in less than 500 hours shows your complete lack of respect for not only the rules, but authority as well.

We expect you to know much better, given your continued appearances on our ban page and the fact that your brother, DVN, is one of Fearless' finest.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran