[Unverified] Evo City Fire Department

Greetings,

Today we responded to another structure fire. The home was unowned, and upon investigation, Fire Officials found traces of accelerant inside the building. The fire originated in the kitchen of the home and spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters began an aggressive interior attack, lead by Captain Finn Conlon. Incident Command requested an external Rapid Intervention Team, however, the fire was knocked down before they arrived. Thank you to all who helped us out today.

In other news, I am pleased to welcome Firefighters Dawson and Jarno B. to our ranks.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Greetings,

I am pleased to welcome John Rayes (TheSiphon) as our newest Lieutenant! We have had our eye on them for a while now, and given the fact that he has an exceptional amount of experience in leadership roles on the fire ground, we have decided he will be a good fit in our department. In addition, we have decided to welcome 3 new firefighters: Dafy, TheRealBellick, and Equinox.

Congratulations to the four of you!

I strongly urge anyone who is interested to apply, and help us help you!

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Archer, Link, TheSiphon, Lewwings
Thank you Reebs

Greetings,

Tonight, I have the unfortunate pleasure of announcing the kick of one of our members, Jarno B. Jarno has been relieved of service due to him leaving the district of operations as per request of his family. We thank Firefighter Jarno for his dedication and effort, however, his move will restrict him from responding to our calls.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer, TheSiphon

Greetings,

Tonight, I am pleased to announce a slight change in our structure. We now have a new division: Support Staff. Persons who are responsible for maintaining the upkeep of our firehouse or organizing events are considered to be support staff as of this time. As per his own request, we have decided to reassign Captain Steve Grimes to this sector as a Dispatcher.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, TheSiphon, Zona

Incident Report: 2018-01-02 @ 18:10 GMT-5

ECFD CAD: 
4 Villas Road, APT/UNIT: N/A
Units Dispatched: Engine 44, Batallion 4, Chief, Deputy Chief
Units Recommended: Tower 21, Rockford RIC
Reported Structure Fire w/ multiple calls
Time out: 16:58 2018-01-02

Narrative:
Units dispatched along with Tower 21 to 4 Villas Road, Wilshire residence for a reported structure fire with multiple calls. Upon arrival, department chief confirmed a fully involved working structure fire with visible flames on the delta-side of the building. Tower 21 told to stand down when Engine 44 arrived. Units began an aggresive interior attack, and all visible fire was reported as being knocked down as after approximately 20 minutes. Whilst in the process of extinguishing the fire, citizens began to run into the building and were subsequently evacuated by crews working inside the building. The residence was empty at the time the fire started. The cause is currently under investigation by the Evo County Sheriff's Office Arson Investigation unit.

Photographs
[Image: DEC1DCE3A3373D0222AAA2F7936DA43272F26DC6]
Staging Area upon arrival of Engine 44, who quickly deployed its crews.
[Image: 1044A04AD74F650DAB9888CBA687C7894253E4FA]
Fire visible on the Delta Side of the building, with Engine 44's officer surveying his surroundings before attacking the fire.
[Image: 925A007D1DFAA6A90B5F3F5661E07802AD1FF9C6]
Interior Firefighter from Engine 44 conducting a secondary search on the lower level of the building.
[Image: 9647D945E1DA1373E7C03D0DB173A6C9C471BFEC]
The same interior firefighter minutes later, as embers from the bedroom were caused to reignite due to a faulty electtrical outlet. Power to the building was shut off moments later.
[Image: EA98A07828DBED7611B166F21B04E2977ACD2C1D]
Interior Firefighter from Engine 44 extinguishing a fire in the kitchen of the residence.
[Image: 7DEA51F288C762673E5BAD956E75FFAE739F0371]
Citizens entered the property, despite the warnings of Police, to try and save some of the resident's possessions.
[Image: 2AF854DE23D1E46B5C7234B35D57DD591C1A19D9]
The citizen exiting the property moments later, who was treated for Smoke Inhalation at Mercy Hospital.
[Image: 614F6B6DB9EF8F9DA139B0268F654A81F810AD96]
EMS and Police on standby to assist crews if the need should arise.

In other news: with a new year, comes some new members. Please welcome our three newest firefighters: [FL:RP] JohnSilver; [FL:RP] Merle; and [FL:RP] Mustang.

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 7 users Like Reebs's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Lewwings, Mustang, Archer, Luna, Byra, Zona

Greetings,

It has been a while since you have last heard from us, so I felt it best to give an update on our current situation on both the firematic and non-firematic side of things. 

To begin with, the ECFD has acquired new equipment which is to be mounted on our apparatus. This equipment includes brand new Scott Sight SCBA masks, which have a Thermal Imaging Camera integrated into the mask's heads-up display. This tool is essential for operation on the fireground as it allows the truck officer to carry one less piece of equipment. Thermal Imaging Cameras, better known as TICs, are used to find any hidden fires, trapped individuals, and check the condition of chemicals which can be found in the many warehouses and businesses in EvoCity. These masks will be given to each one of our officers. In addition, we have upgraded our supply line from a 4-inch to a 5-inch, a universal line which will enable us to move more water from a Hydrant to our apparatus. We have also invested in new nozzles for our inch and 1/2, inch and 3/4, and 2-inch attack lines.

Onto the non-firematic side of things, our budget for the upcoming year has been finalized and will be released to the public soon. In addition, we have updated our CAD software, and changed from the City Dispatch center to the County Communications Network, which will allow for easier calls for mutual aid. 

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Janzo 火, Zona, Lewwings, Ratatoskrr

Greetings,

I have decided to enact a new policy requiring all Firefighters to obtain an I-100 level training for Incident Command. This training will be provided to all Firefighters free of charge. All current members should check their inboxes for information regarding training dates and prerequisites.

The new policy reads, “All firefighters who have previously joined the Evo City Volunteer Fire Department, in addition to all new members, are to be provided with I-100 level training on Incident Command. All Line Officers will have a minimum training of I-200 incident command. All officers must have a minimum of I-300 level Incident Command. If a fifth alarm is stricken, a person with no less than I-600 level training on Incident Command will assume command of the incident. This is to ensure the safety of all hands operating on the fireground.”

This policy has come in part to myself having multiple meetings with the board of fire commissioners regarding this years budget which has prevented me from responding as usual. Rest assured, a finalized budget witll be published soon.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Incident Report: 5-19-2018 05:41 hours
Nature: Rollover with Entrapment and Smoke Showing
Units Dispatched: B201, E76, EMS1
Begin Narrative:

Units dispatched at 04:37 hours to Exit 12A on I195 to assist Pines City Batallion 1 & Engine 1 with the rollover with reported multi-car rollover with entrapment. Batallion 201 arrived confirming that one car had flipped over concrete barriers and another had mounted the barriers and was stuck. Batallion 201, while awaiting Engine 76 assisted Pines City E1 with fire suppression. Rockford Engine 44 requested for backup to assist with extrication on both vehicles. Pines City Rescue 1 requested, however cancelled en route by Batallion 1. All Southbound traffic temporarily diverted in to Northbound lane with blockers in place. Evocity E76 arrived on location and finished extrication on the overturned vehicle. Evocity EMS 1 transported one patient from this vehicle to the hospital. Patients in the second vehicle were RMA (refusing medical attention).  Both vehicles were towed away for repairs. Scene cleared 05:32 hours, Southbound lane re-opened. 

Photos: 
[Image: 4A8B10CF1F0428001038141FC0E7EC644C23C9CF]
[Image: C0638BB56B6CD8EE14E56732F8057AC0F66FB8F5]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 7 users Like Reebs's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Lewwings, Ethan Bradberry, dawson270500, Generation, Spartan_KCT,
(05-20-2018, 08:35 PM)Reebs Wrote: ---

I wish fearless would have fire engines like that because they look amazing!
Anyways looks good as always reebs, keep it up!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Reebs