Unban Request
Your name: LiamYT

Your ban ID: 78195

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182897203

Reason: Multiple account of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reebs had the suspicion i was double accounting on my sisters account (STEAM_0:0:87980892) which is fair enough because he can see that my sister is playing on the same IP as i play on, and i had been banned that day and my sister had came on to play. He asked various question to try and suspect if i was double account but i wasnt it was just my sister playing on her account under the same IP. Then Reebs could also see that there are also 2 other account under the same IP which are (STEAM_0:1:84261487) -  My brother and (STEAM_0:0:182066688) - which is the account that my dad plays on occasionally. He then asks if i had also been double accounting on them which i haven't as that is my brothers account which he also plays the server on and my dads. So now there are 4 account LiamYT (mine), Aimee (Sister), Toxic_charlie (brother) and (Ben Dover) my dads -which BTW he doesn't know his name is that-. so Reebs then told me he was going to ban all of the accounts above permanently until we can prove they are all separate accounts, which i can prove they are all separate accounts by all of us coming on at the same time. I would really appreciate giving me this chance the prove these are all separate accounts and i was not double accounting on my sisters account. Thank you and i hope you can understand me and help me prove this and allow me to unban all my siblings accounts.

Thanks, Liam
Hi Liam,

I will let the banning staff member take control of this UBR, but to add to the situation could you explain to me why when I was messing around with you in-game to actually figure out if you were a female or not you sounded just like a guy, and then started to joke around putting on a high voice?

That didn't seem like your sister talking, so couldn't have been her playing?
Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

I was in discord earlier and someone in the channel blurted out that you might be a double account. Naturally, before dismissing the concern, I decided to check the steam ID of your sister's account and found that all 5 (yes, there were 5 accounts) were linked via IP address. The ban on your main account was given in 2015. This is 2017. You should not be on the server on any account if you are permanently suspended for any reason.

I questioned your sister, where she let it slip that you used her account on your PC, Liam. This is a no-no as the account was used for the purpose of circumventing a permanent ban. Thus, this account was suspended, along with your main and your blatant double account which used the same name as your main. The other two accounts were also linked and suspended as your sister was unable to prove at the time that you were not the owner of the accounts.

You, Liam, have been caught on your blatant DA, which uses the same exact name as your main (which was perm banned for bypassing the AFK timer back in 2015), and have been suspended, so therefore why should you be unbanned?

If this appeal is for your sister and the rest of the suspended accounts, please edit this thread to include all of the names, all of the SteamIDs, and all of the Ban IDs.

Now, I will leave you to answer DVNs question while I think about what to do with this case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-31-2017, 10:14 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Liam,

I will let the banning staff member take control of this UBR, but to add to the situation could you explain to me why when I was messing around with you in-game to actually figure out if you were a female or not you sounded just like a guy, and then started to joke around putting on a high voice?

That didn't seem like your sister talking, so couldn't have been her playing?

Well i would like to start of by saying i was with my sister at that time and we were playing together but i was only really talking for her. So i wasn't double accounting in that situation just with my sister as she was playing.
(08-01-2017, 02:55 AM)Reebs Wrote: Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

I was in discord earlier and someone in the channel blurted out that you might be a double account. Naturally, before dismissing the concern, I decided to check the steam ID of your sister's account and found that all 5 (yes, there were 5 accounts) were linked via IP address. The ban on your main account was given in 2015. This is 2017. You should not be on the server on any account if you are permanently suspended for any reason.

I questioned your sister, where she let it slip that you used her account on your PC, Liam. This is a no-no as the account was used for the purpose of circumventing a permanent ban. Thus, this account was suspended, along with your main and your blatant double account which used the same name as your main. The other two accounts were also linked and suspended as your sister was unable to prove at the time that you were not the owner of the accounts.

You, Liam, have been caught on your blatant DA, which uses the same exact name as your main (which was perm banned for bypassing the AFK timer back in 2015), and have been suspended, so therefore why should you be unbanned?

If this appeal is for your sister and the rest of the suspended accounts, please edit this thread to include all of the names, all of the SteamIDs, and all of the Ban IDs.

Now, I will leave you to answer DVNs question while I think about what to do with this case.

My first point i would like to say is that when her account has been used on my PC it has just been her playing because her laptop is not very fast for GMOD and i get better FPS on my PC, so sometimes she can play on her account on my computer when i let her but this doesn't mean i have used her account on my PC, but over all to that statement she has used her account on my PC but not for me to double account. 

With my old -LiamYT- account i ditched that because i got a csgo ban and a gmod ban which was not permanent at the time only temp. for about 3 weeks i think it was. So i wanted to create a fresh new steam account later on which i eventually did and i did then eventually buy my games and then buy GMOD, so next i log onto the server at which the time the ban on my main account would of ran out (if it had not been extended) so i thought i was fine for going onto the server and it not being DA, so i had been playing on my new fresh account without realising it had a perma ban and then i realised it had now had a perma ban which was very upsetting to me as it did think of the consequences of this but i did think it would be ok as i had been good on my new account and a loving RP'er which i didn't think i would get into any trouble for up until now, which i do want to ad i am sorry for this and i would still like to prove the other 3 separate accounts are not my accounts to use they are my brothers, sisters and my dads.

Thanks, Liam
Thanks for replying to the question, I won't comment more on the matter and allow Reebs to conclude his investigation. The whole point of a permanent ban is to prevent you having any access to the server, even talking on someone's account risks their account and your chances of ever returning to Fearless again.

Thank you for being honest though.
(08-01-2017, 11:36 AM)DVN Wrote: Thanks for replying to the question, I won't comment more on the matter and allow Reebs to conclude his investigation. The whole point of a permanent ban is to prevent you having any access to the server, even talking on someone's account risks their account and your chances of ever returning to Fearless again.

Thank you for being honest though.

Oh okay, sorry for this whole situation.
Whether you were banned at the time or not, ToS dictates that each user may only have one steam account unless otherwise authorized by the staff team.

Last time I checked, no authorization was given for your ban for bypassing the AFK timer.

Now, do you have any proof that you are all separate people, and tbhat when the account was used on your PC, that it was her playing, not you?

Do you have any evidence that you are all separate people and that the accounts are not yours?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-01-2017, 12:33 PM)Reebs Wrote: Whether you were banned at the time or not, ToS dictates that each user may only have one steam account unless otherwise authorized by the staff team.

Last time I checked, no authorization was given for your ban for bypassing the AFK timer.

Well i am greatly sorry for this and i was, honestly, unaware of this and will now know this for the future if i were to be accepted back onto these servers and i would read all the rules over as i am very eager to play these game modes and very sorry on behalf of all my siblings.

I would also like to say that i do want to prove that these accounts do belong to people in my family and i am very being honest with who's is what and me not double accounting.

Thanks, Liam.
Involved

I helped Reebs at the start of all this and even though Aimee is supposed to be your 'sister' that person came up to me and started speaking and sounded exactly Identical to you, not high pitched nor sounding female, I even said in chat 'Omg is that Aimee a grill?' And a monotone voice sounding like a male said 'Wtf are you on about, who's aimee' Then ran away while near the Nexus.

Regards.

-Removed by Steven8ken