Unban Request
(08-01-2017, 05:12 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Involved

I helped Reebs at the start of all this and even though Aimee is supposed to be your 'sister' that person came up to me and started speaking and sounded exactly Identical to you, not high pitched nor sounding female, I even said in chat 'Omg is that Aimee a grill?' And a monotone voice sounding like a male said 'Wtf are you on about, who's aimee' Then ran away while near the Nexus.

Regards.

I've been honest this whole thing and i can confidently and honestly say i do not remember that happening nor speaking to you.
By joining the servers, Liam, you agreed to follow and abide by all of the rules on the server as well as those outlined in the Terms of Service.

You should have been aware that using more than one account will result in a permanent suspension from the servers, and you claim that you didn't know this? Doubtful.

I will ask again, do you have proof that it was your sister playing on her account using your PC, as she told me otherwise.

Please do not avoid the question this time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Reebs Wrote: By joining the servers, Liam, you agreed to follow and abide by all of the rules on the server as well as those outlined in the Terms of Service.

You should have been aware that using more than one account will result in a permanent suspension from the servers, and you claim that you didn't know this? Doubtful.

I will ask again, do you have proof that it was your sister playing on her account using your PC, as she told me otherwise.

Please do not avoid the question this time.

I want to be able to prove it but i wouldn't know how to prove it, sorry. But do you have any ideas?

Sorry and many thanks, Liam
Awaiting further response from Reebs, thank you for your patience
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I'll discuss this with the rest of the team and get back to you.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hello, Liam.

You will be given the opportunity to prove your innocence. Please post on this thread a general idea of when you are available and we can work out specifics from that point.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(08-12-2017, 06:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello, Liam.

You will be given the opportunity to prove your innocence. Please post on this thread a general idea of when you are available and we can work out specifics from that point.

I have referred this case to my dad, who owns one of the accounts , and he works in IT Law and he has said that if the accounts are not unbanned he will refere the Case to the information commissioner as your actions constitute a breach of the DPA.

IF you wish to communicate to him directly his email
Is: [email protected]
Ehm? What?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
In order to Unban the accounts, we need to work out a time for us to prove your innocence.

I will consult an SA regarding the legal aspects of this case, however I will refer you to the Terms Of Service, which by joining the server, you agree to follow.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(08-12-2017, 06:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: Please post on this thread a general idea of when you are available and we can work out specifics from that point.

You have 48 hours to comply with the above request otherwise this appeal will be denied. I requested this approximately a week ago. If you will not show the initiative to prove yourself by complying, why should I wait around and let this appeal gather dust?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran