UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢)
You may not remember me being directly involved due to the fact I was neither a staff member nor ever actually joined the LF servers also my name on that forum was "forums guy" so that might ring a bell.

Chain of events are pretty much as Adam said. However he did fail to mention the part about first class RP after LF fell apart which is where another TOS violation occurred however I personally wasn't a part of that community so I really couldn't fill you in on that.

But yes to some it up, from what I recall there was a vote to change to applejack which was essentially ignored most of the staff resigned from their positions when it was decided to run with a leaked version of CityRP knowing this Adam still continued to develop within that game mode and happily did so with the help of Liv if I recall.

Most of the people involved in that development got perms banned, and still remain so to this day. Again as I said I only made their forums for them but because essentially I did have access to the full forum I was in a position to actually see what was going on within the development office including posts about not giving a fuck about bans, or the fact that if LL can get away with it why can't they.

Again Adams version of events are pretty accurate but his attempt to downplay it has left out some minor details.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Rozzok - 07-30-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Jan - 08-01-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 08-01-2017, 09:38 PM