UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢)
Firstly Marty, if I remember you were never directly involved. Secondly thank you for posting as it did clear my head up. I remember being rather shitty to one member that I remember, Eclipse, and I apologized in steam chat to him. I also recall starting a vote to use a modded version of applejack to bypass the ban, but georgy still used CityRp. As stated in the OP, I don’t exactly remember the reason for staying, as it has been a long year. Nonetheless, as stated, if I wronged you or anyone else during this time, then I apologize. 

The chain of events as I remember go as followed: I became contributor on fearless, and was rather upset about the fact that the contributor team had absolutely no support, as the wiki we had was outdated and mostly incorrect and the only developer who knew code at the time was inactive. I went to lawful as a contributor then got admin and developer. We did use the leaked game mode to which FL discovered. Now after that FL gave us a week? (Don’t remember) to resign or we will be permed from FL. Me and the rest of the staff except two people I believe stayed and accepted the perm. Now realizing that was a rather large mistake, I came here to apologize for my actions.

(not from me™)
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020

Messages In This Thread
UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Rozzok - 07-30-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Rozzok - 07-31-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Jan - 08-01-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 08-01-2017, 09:38 PM