UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢)
Your name: At the time, [LF] Adam

Your SteamID: STEAM:_0:0:48101653

Your ban ID: 73046

Banned by: (Then) [FL] Snowredwolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: FL's Staff team, LF's staff team. Too many to name.

Why we should unban you:(This is also a Discord and Forum UBR as well, all the same ban reason.) Firstly, I'd like to say that I am extremely sorry for any wrongdoing on my part. I just merely made a mistake.
This ban was put in place about a year ago, if not longer, after FL gave me and LF's staff team a chance to resign or be banned, as we used a leaked gamemode.
From what I remember, I refused to resign, and gave my reasoning to Snow, which I don't even remember at this point.
At the time, it was believe that all the staff members, besides like two or three, would not resign and stay staff and just accept a ban on FL. Of course, looking back on that, those who stayed regret staying. It was a mistake, and will not happen again.
FL's been apart of my gaming life since 2012, when I first joined the servers.
I've been a member of FL for years. Before my ban, I had zero bans on record (due to the wipe, I had 5-6 bans before the wipe, my last ban before this current one was in 2013-2014 area.)
During those years, I've met amazing people, staff and player, who've helped me along the way in some shape or form, namely my brother (Rozzok), Beflok, Grub, Goldy, Reebs, and Falc. All these people have had a huge impact on me during my time at FL, and I'd consider them my closest friends on FL. Also during these years, I've helped FL as much as I could, helping new players or players in general whenever they needed it, and other things which shouldn't be mentioned here for safety reasons, but I am sure the team knows and remembers.
Ever since 2012, I've enjoyed my time at FL, and I've seen FL evolve, like when we first adopted the Moderator rank, and when the community went into a downwards slope involving the old team. The community has gone through a lot since 2012, and I was there to see most of it. I wish to be able to see it all again.
I won't justify my actions, as I know that they are wrong.
I know what I did was a mistake, and for that, I'd like to formally apologize to SoulRipper, the staff team and the community as a whole.

Regards,
Adam

not for me (rozzok™)

Thanks for reading
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I would like to interject on here with regards to this ban in the hope I don't end up with a warning.

I had access to the Lawful servers forum page and all offices within such page, after all I created their forum for them. With that in mind Adam was very hostile and many of the staff on there did attempt to reason with himself and George about using a leaked version of the cityrp game mode.

Not only that, when lawful rp fell on its arse Adam then went as a developer to First class role play and not only did they use a leaked version of the game mode there too, they also straight up copied FL's forum theme as well.

With that being said if anyone has any questions I have plenty of insider knowledge and again, I hope I don't get a suspension for this lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Adam,

I will be taking responsibility of this appeal, as Snowred is no longer part of the staff team. While I am aware of the situation, I do not know the exact chain of events. If either yourself or Marty could post them to clear things up, it would be greatly appreciated so myself and the rest of the team do not decide on only an apology note.

If either of you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Steam or ask them here.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Firstly Marty, if I remember you were never directly involved. Secondly thank you for posting as it did clear my head up. I remember being rather shitty to one member that I remember, Eclipse, and I apologized in steam chat to him. I also recall starting a vote to use a modded version of applejack to bypass the ban, but georgy still used CityRp. As stated in the OP, I don’t exactly remember the reason for staying, as it has been a long year. Nonetheless, as stated, if I wronged you or anyone else during this time, then I apologize. 

The chain of events as I remember go as followed: I became contributor on fearless, and was rather upset about the fact that the contributor team had absolutely no support, as the wiki we had was outdated and mostly incorrect and the only developer who knew code at the time was inactive. I went to lawful as a contributor then got admin and developer. We did use the leaked game mode to which FL discovered. Now after that FL gave us a week? (Don’t remember) to resign or we will be permed from FL. Me and the rest of the staff except two people I believe stayed and accepted the perm. Now realizing that was a rather large mistake, I came here to apologize for my actions.

(not from me™)
updated 1/24/2020
You may not remember me being directly involved due to the fact I was neither a staff member nor ever actually joined the LF servers also my name on that forum was "forums guy" so that might ring a bell.

Chain of events are pretty much as Adam said. However he did fail to mention the part about first class RP after LF fell apart which is where another TOS violation occurred however I personally wasn't a part of that community so I really couldn't fill you in on that.

But yes to some it up, from what I recall there was a vote to change to applejack which was essentially ignored most of the staff resigned from their positions when it was decided to run with a leaked version of CityRP knowing this Adam still continued to develop within that game mode and happily did so with the help of Liv if I recall.

Most of the people involved in that development got perms banned, and still remain so to this day. Again as I said I only made their forums for them but because essentially I did have access to the full forum I was in a position to actually see what was going on within the development office including posts about not giving a fuck about bans, or the fact that if LL can get away with it why can't they.

Again Adams version of events are pretty accurate but his attempt to downplay it has left out some minor details.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Liv was helping before I came, he left before I joined LF I believe. Also, the owner of FC claimed they bought a version of CityRP from one of the developers, he did not mention whom though. Lastly, I recall trying to have our theme changed, as it did resembile FLs, but I never claimed that I wanted that theme to be ours, that was the sole action of the owner. Nonetheless, I apologize for the actions of him and myself, as previously stated, it was a mistake, and as humans do, we make mistakes.
updated 1/24/2020
I will bring this up into internal discussion and hopefully reach a conclusion soon.

If you have anything else to add, please do so as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Adam was indeed one of the most hostile people against FL at that time, like Marty stated earlier.

At that time there even was a vote on whether or not you guys should change gamemode and Adam was against doing so, which resulted in his ban, you had more then enough time to think about your actions and you chose to follow this path, so don't come crawling back now.
Hello, Adam.

We have received information that this appeal is in violation of UBR Rules. Upon investigation, we found this to be true. Your last appeal was on March 11th, 2017. This would make you eligible to post another one on November 11th, 2017.

Because this is clearly earlier than November, this appeal is denied. You may post another appeal 8 months from today.

Appeal denied. Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran