Unban Request - Evanswachtz
-Posting on behalf of Evanswachtz-

Your name:  Evanswachtz

Your ban ID:  77431 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:79510432

Reason:  Found your hole, Loco

Staff member who banned you:  Console 

Reason why you should be unbanned:  While me and Loco were friends, I never really understood what he was doing. Yes, after he gave himself super-admin and caused havoc on the server, I understood exactly what he was doing. After that, he was banned for hacking, and asked me to do something for him. Keep in mind, he never told me what.  He sent me a file and told me to execute it. I then executed the file, and I was instantly perma-banned by the console.  However, I still have intrest in the gamemode and would like to return. Sure, it can be on a last chance.  I apoligise to the entire, FearlessRP administration team for what I have done.

Thank you.

- Sincerely, Evanswachtz
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
Hello, Evanswachtz, since I was the one that plugged the hole that got you permed I would like to chime in.

I spoke with Awestruck and he will be reviewing and deciding upon the case, but before that, what I would like for you to do is to write the exact steps of what you did to execute the file and how (please also upload the file somewhere) and send it to me and Awestruck via Steam message.

Posting that information on the forums would not be preferable since it may give other players some ideas as well.
-Posting on Behalf of Evan-

I will be able to provide the information once I come home tomorrow.

Thank you.

- Sincerely, Evans
Evanswachtz no longer wants to be unbanned and as a result this request should now be denied.
Denied as per request of posting user.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]