Report: Dragnort
Video 
Name of player: Dragnort

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75900781

Time in GMT: 4:43pm

Server: v4b1

Summary: Arrested for jaywalking even though I never even crossed the road

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfEgL7Zv...e=youtu.be
You were about to cross the road then stopped when my car came over and said something to me as I drove past, I tazed you then arrested you for jaywalking, as my character is corrupt and has it in his description I see nothing wrong with this.

EDIT: You've also sped up the video, can you put it back to the original speed please.
Might have just been something happening on my end, I strike the edited comment, my other comment still stands I believed you were going to jaywalk but stopped when I came over to which I arrested you.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(07-28-2017, 03:52 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: You were about to cross the road then stopped when my car came over and said something to me as I drove past, I tazed you then arrested you for jaywalking, as my character is corrupt and has it in his description I see nothing wrong with this.

EDIT: You've also sped up the video, can you put it back to the original speed please.

uhhh? i havnt sped up the video what?
(07-28-2017, 04:00 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 03:52 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: You were about to cross the road then stopped when my car came over and said something to me as I drove past, I tazed you then arrested you for jaywalking, as my character is corrupt and has it in his description I see nothing wrong with this.

uhhh? i havnt sped up the video what?

and i just stepped onto the road slightly on a crossing anyway what, plus there is a solid 5 seconds of me just stood still on the sidewalk after I got off the edge of the road, you didnt stop be because you arrested me on the sidewalk what?
(07-28-2017, 04:03 PM)Forgee Wrote: and i just stepped onto the road slightly on a crossing anyway what

While the light was green? Meaning cars are coming in the direction of the crossing path

-Removed by Steven8ken
(07-28-2017, 04:04 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 04:03 PM)Forgee Wrote: and i just stepped onto the road slightly on a crossing anyway what

While the light was green? Meaning cars are coming in the direction of the crossing path
i didn't cross the road though???
While it obviously could have been roleplayed a lot better, corrupt cops do exist and this seems like an in-character issue to me.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]