[SELLING] [Closed] Donator
Selling donator for 350k
How about 50k as a one time deal/special offer?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Prompt
(07-28-2017, 10:55 AM)Falc Wrote: How about 50k as a one time deal/special offer?

First you wanna sell me donator status for 500k, and now you wanna buy donator status yourself for only 50k?

Stop trolling the marketplace or come up with serious offers... I don't think the marketplace is meant for trolls like you..
(07-28-2017, 01:33 PM)Noene90 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 10:55 AM)Falc Wrote: How about 50k as a one time deal/special offer?

First you wanna sell me donator status for 500k, and now you wanna buy donator status yourself for only 50k?

Stop trolling the marketplace or come up with serious offers... I don't think the marketplace is meant for trolls like you..

It's called buying and selling, which isn't trolling. I attempt to buy it cheap and sell for more, making profits, tell me what's wrong with that?

Don't call me a troll, I find that very insulting as trolls can be seen as an ugly creature and I'm quite handsome.

We'll end this here as this isn't the place to do it, thanks and please have a splendid day.

Lol I'll take it if it doesn't get taken when I come back

If not can I have the special offer back again as a cupon