Unfair Blacklist
Your name: Dimitris

Your blacklist ID:94713

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:127839448

Reason:- RDM - Invalid reason to kill - 9th weapons blacklist - Should know better

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:T] Yonno

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Ok so at the time I was role playing as a Criminal,I went over the speed limit and a cop starts chasing me.I didn't want to stop and pay the fine so I tried to get a way but my friend didn't make it.Hes about to get arrested and I go back to help him.I put the cop under gun point and ask him to remove the handcuffs from my friend,after that we both start running as I was trying to get away I shouted to the cop that I would kill him if he came back I believed he heard it but he didn't but he was already too far away.We stole the cops car and tried to get away.When my friend tried to turn and leave he flipped the car.I dint realize it at the begging and I tried to hide.After realizing it I went back there and killed the cop.The reason I did that was because I dint believe that putting him under gun point RIGHT OUTSIDE the nexus was a good idea because I would get cause and I had already given him a chance to leave us alone anyways but he dint take it and I knew tha the would try to find us again.Now I know that you might not believe that I shouted at him not to come back,so lets say I didn't I had a very good reason killing him because he came back for the second time what was I ment to do let him go again and then see him right outside my door with the whole SRU and police force?
I believe that was a good reason to kill the cop after realizing he would come back.

Thank you for taking this time to read this!
Hello,

Looking at the video posted by Bayernjunge, it is clear that he did not hear that you'd kill him if he came again.
Regardless of anything, you wouldn't kill a cop right next to Nexus. As a criminal you should try and lay low, and deciding to open fire upon a cop that was rightfully arresting your friend is not the way to do it.

Like I said in the PR, you should have just initiated FearRP again, as you are not allowed to kill a Government Official for arresting your friend. Just because it happens a second time it does not mean you have the right to open fire.

I will leave the final verdict to an Administrator.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
As I said earlier my main reasons were:
1)I had warned him already(I had no idea he didnt hear it)
2)It was the second time he came back for me
3)I knew he wouldnt leave me alone
Also I was already well known to the cops so I had no benefit of keeping a low profile.

Thank You!
Denied

You've RDMed Bayern. For future references, read the rules and make sure you're reasoning for killing is valid enough.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]