[Solved] Missing Don Corleone Textures
As a frequent player I never really experienced this but I recently got a new PC and after downloading every necessary file to play on the server that I could find I still ran into 2 missing textures, #1 being Don Corleone's Shirt and trouser textures and the other being Paramedic's medkit when seen from 3rd Person (Sadly I don't have screenshots for the latter).
I have CSS,HL2,EP1,EP2 all installed and mounted and everything necessary subscribed on the workshop but nothing seems to fix it, any help is appreciated thank u <3

It's like that for everyone im pretty sure, I had all the content and css shit and it sometimes became pink and black
I have the same problem, all other textures are fine
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I believe that everyone has this issue, I just recommend avoiding this model. You can change your model in the character tab within the F1 menu.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Same as me, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
(07-27-2017, 11:43 AM)Panda Wrote: Same as me, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Yeah,it's a problem for everyone. Might still dig around, if I can find the yextures somewhere on the workshop or internet.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Try and download this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ayermodels
-Archived-

As stated by my fellow colleagues and players of the Fearless Community, this issue is currently a problem for everyone. There is currently no expected date of a fix but there could possibly be on in the future.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<