Report: [FL:RP] Aegean
Name of player: [FL:RP] Aegean

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142201893

Time in GMT: 7/25/2017    4:48 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: I heard the SRU radioing that a BMW is reckless driving, I take out my gun and ask Aegean to get out of his car but, he drives away saying "You didn't point the gun at me so I didn't break FearRP" I saw a lot of people get in trouble for just walking away while an officer has his gun out not even pointing the gun.

Evidence:
Hello Salman,

The is no rule which says its forbidden to run away if your gun is out.
I wasn't under gun point so it's not FearRP.
[Image: Unbenannt.png]

Aegean
Kind Regards,
AegeanGR

[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:142201893&b=7][/img]
"You must Follow FearRP, Your Character must act afraid of life-threatening situations OR of any weapons pointed at you."

It was a life-threatening situation and it says OR of any weapons pointed at you. I could have pointed it at you in split second and killed you on spot.
I wans't afraid. Why should I get out from my car?

Aegean
Kind Regards,
AegeanGR

[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:142201893&b=7][/img]
By your logic,  say someone was trying to hostage me, asking me to stop moving and such but lowers his weapon, I can pull out my weapon since he is not pointing the weapon Directly at me. No, having a gun out and given orders is enough to initiate FearRP since you will be scared that I am ready to aim down and shoot you right away.
This is not FearRP. The weapon was not pointed at the player when orders were given.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]