Is it FailRP?
So,
Would you guys class the following as FailRP?
People baiting the cops by speeding, reckless driving etc.. then proceeding to shoot us over what would be a ticket.
IRL, you don't get shot over a $200 fine, nor taken hostage.

Your opinions?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
It's an invalid reason to open fire upon an officer for pulling you over, and would result in a punishment.

As for the hostage thingy, it's a grey area and a suggestion was made by Devon for a change.
(https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79512)
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
You cannot open fire straight away for something like that, that's against the rules for sure and falls under many different rules you could be breaking.

As for the hostaging, depending on how the officer complies and his attitude and how he's taken the situation as well as which location it happens is whether it can be breaking a rule or not, hence it could be more than just a $200 fine because the officer could've been corrupt, could've used insulting language towards the criminals as well as threatening behaviour maybe using force, the whole situation would be needed to really determine this. As well as hostaging in a public area is also not allowed, so that could affect it also.
I've had countless situations regarding speeding / recklessly driving baiting during my time as a cop, almost always resulting in an unrealistic / unnecessary shootout. Like what's been said above, it should be deemed as FailRP and it's annoying and tedious as fuck.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
Cop baiting by speeding or reckless driving and then once you are stopped hostaging or killing said cops falls under the following rule breaks: FAIL RP & RDM.

If you participate in these acts, you clearly cannot decently roleplay and SHOULD be punished by either blacklist or even a ban in certain cases.

As this game is set on being semi-serious and set in the real world, you cannot hostage/kill for the aforementioned reasons for the aforementioned purposes.

So, yes, BasicallyMental, it IS FailRP and RDM.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

i'd say so, you're trying to put your character in a life threatening situation n no1 wants that
That is very much failRP. There is no reason you would want to be charged with a murder of an officer or even get killed over a ticket. Also generally not a good reason to kill.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
Depends on you current character I'd honestly say. If your a a rampant murderer who is on the run from cops with tendencies to be trigger happy then I'd say you'd probably be alright with it. Although apparently fearless is a "passive rp server" it would probably be frowned upon. Although I don't understand who it's went from "we promote passive rp" to we are a passive rp server in the space of a year. This time next year and there will probably be no weapons. I

I went slightly off topic there but my response can be read in the first line and a half.
[Image: giphy.gif]