Regarding the latest announcement.
Hi all, pretty explanatory here and I don't wanna feel mean or judge the staff team, but any idea why I personally feel like this latest announcement of Arkten is false?
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
I can assure you this is real.

At this point in time I am not at liberty to release any information, so I will contact an SA to see if it would be possible for you all to get a little insight into what happened. Though I doubt we would be able to release more than what's already been disclosed, that will be up to the SA team.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
After having a chat with some other developers I can assure you that it is %100 real.
Edit:No secret information was released by those developers, it is just that I trust their words
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Yes it's not false. During my time as SA he was found to be doing what exactly he has been accused of and was to be demoted. However obviously never got around to do it and now after some immense time has passed.. he has finally been dealt with accordingly.

There are plenty of evidence, this is no hunch.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Lmao, I said weeks ago he was breaking ToS but got ignored Sad

On topic though I'm not sure why you'd think it's false, or have any reason to?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Archer
Demotions are a serious matter and would never be done for no reason.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Archer
Rule 1.12
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Eclipze, jhayw
Well, now that it's understood a little bit more, you may close it if you redeem necessary. Thank you for the clarification (:
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Closed.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]