Security to a mafia family
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To make sure that none else will make something simular. It are original pieces made to deploy on missions.
[Image: 6o9vrxT.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before s tarting to read: feelf ree to listen to the music (Optional):

Spoiler :

Story and images:

Spoiler :

Together with Harbrow we were hired by a proud mafia family.

The mafia family we were working for hired us to keep trespassers out of their domain.
Cops were welcome if they really had a reason to be there.
But other people needed an appointment with the family Don.

The scanners did frighten mane why normally would drive in and out.
That was a plus point in our checkpoint.
There was no real blockade, but bar above the gate that shows that any vehicle taller than the bar is not alowed to enter.

No bullets were fired on this mission. Everyone who came behaved themselves.
The family treated us with respect and there for we did our best to continui on.
They even provided us with food. That was one generosity that not many have shown us.

Outside the gate:

Top view of the tent, gate and scanners:

Inside the checkpoint:

Control pannel:

Inside of the tent

The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Janzo 火, Archer, Falc
Good work out there today boss
The following 1 user Likes harbrow's post:
  • Altoria
Awesome stuff, can always count on some great builds and RP's from you Hostage. Well done Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Altoria
Great work, I do enjoy reading old school clan roleplays
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Altoria
(07-23-2017, 09:54 AM)DVN Wrote: Awesome stuff, can always count on some great builds and RP's from you Hostage. Well done Smile

We did work together. Gret mids  together prevail. 

Now I wait on world domination hahaha  Cheese
(07-23-2017, 10:25 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Great work, I do enjoy reading old school clan roleplays

Since I failed  to download the new contents, I still try my best  using the older props for everything.
I'm interested as to what props/tools you used for the scanner thing. Looks awesome if it isn't something that's restricted for players I can think of a few uses for this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Altoria
(07-23-2017, 06:06 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm interested as to what props/tools you used for the scanner thing. Looks awesome if it isn't something that's restricted for players I can think of a few uses for this.

It is not restricted at all. Easy to find, materials changed and the way you turn them. Like a different use for some objects.
Still got it buddy, looks very good indeed!

Keep it up, mate.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Altoria
Thumbs Up 
Graet story guys, well done! (Enjoyed the music 2 while reading Cheese )
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
The following 1 user Likes Code-Y's post:
  • Altoria