Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo
Title of Suggestion:

Secret Service Agent & Presidential Limo

Description:

Secret Service Agent job will be a brand new job who will be the presidents or vice presidents bodyguard should I say, and will have the power to arrest somebody or place them in handcuffs they will also be able to have access too the police/SRU gun locker or they will use their own weapons, It will be a maximum of 3 people being able to take up the SSA role. The Presidential Limo will also be able to be used by the SSA. Here is the model of the vehicle https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=853569852 

Why:

I see presidents in game driving around on their own in their own vehicle with no security. To me this is unrealistic as in real life you see the president/prime minister does not leave 10 downing street/The White House without security everywhere which in the Gmod case it will be the (SSA) protecting the president and they always get transported in a black limousine. Having this added into the game will increase RP's in different ways. The limo is also fully compatible with Phonton ELS system.

[Image: 4333184239C4B2C8E02033BEE671138B34E0337B]
+Support

However would prefer black Chevy Tahoe to be used as a secret service vehicle.

Would also like to see the possibility of using a BMW or Audi completely blacked out again also with Photon I'll have a nosey around the WShop later to see what I can find.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
This needs to happen.
+Support
Governmental defenses are strong enough as they are, they don't need more people with weapons. If you want to roleplay Secret Service then take the Security Guard job or a custom one.
-support
I do like the idea of the presidential limo, though.
+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-Support for SSA
+Support for limo
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator