AliTaze - Unban Request
Heart 
(I am posting this on behalf of him, as his forum account is banned. This will be the only time I will talk in this appeal, everything after this is his own words.)

Your name: AliTaze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51507582

Your ban ID: 77078

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: BRA (80089) - Terms of Service

Involved: AliTaze, Ethan Bradberry

Why we should unban you:

First of all, i'd like to start this unban request by apologizing to Ethan Bradberry. I understand what I did was completely wrong and was also against the rules. It's just completely unjustifiable, joke or not, and I regret doing it a ton. I am truly sorry Ethan and I really hope you can forgive me.

While this doesn't justify my words at all, I was quite angry at Ethan at the time of the incident. This was due to him posting a ban request on me earlier for a reason which I thought wasn't justfied. I came onto the server and said "Where's that prick ethan at". After Ethan replied to my messege confused, I responded with "Ethan ima slice your neck open". This can be seen from these screenshots found here, taken from the ban request: https://imgur.com/a/de88F. I have absolutely no idea why I thought this would be funny at all - I really have no idea on what I was intending the outcome of this to be and was just being stupid. While I could blame my actions on many factors such as stress due to exams, it won't ever justify what I did. 

While I understand even considering my unban request is a stretch due to my quite bad ban history and me being a bit of a minge sometimes, I really want to prove you to guys I have improved a ton in the months since the ban occurred. I do still love RP and have tried out other servers in the meantime - gaining a bit of experience in stuff like PassiveRP (Which I really could do a lot more of) and using /me's and /it's. I have also recently finished my GCSEs and really hope I can play on the servers again over the summer. I'm making this unban request as I feel like I am ready to prove I am not one of those minges who don't want to RP anymore - I really miss the community and the close freinds I have made on the server and really hope you can consider giving me another chance. I really want to prove that I deserve it to you.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I think you've learned your lesson, I forgive you and think you should be unbanned.

However it's up to the admins.

Good luck.
Hello Alitaze,

Due to your apologetic attitude, and that Ethan has accepted your apology, I will unban you, however your ban will stay on record. For future references, please keep in mind not to threaten people as it is Terms of Service breakage.

Kind regards,
Jonas.

Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]