Review FL
You all post all theese nice things on the forums but the moment shit hits the fan ur the first to dodge ^^ take the example from Lambda changing his name to dead-wire, u can hate me all you want, i'll never change my name, i'll state my mind all i want, and yes i do have the choise to leave, but i do like the server, it's probably one of the best, i just don't like most of the people who play it and act superior online, all theese internet warriors ganging up. I don't care if noone of you "hardcore" players don't like me, i still feel like it's wrong, so i'll just keep saying it ^^ acting the victim? no, i have done stuff wrong, i am not perfect, i might get upset alot aswell, but if you see it from my perspective instead of just randomly commenting and telling me to shut up, if you actually pay attention and get the backstory, u'd rethink most of your attitudes towards me, yes it is unfair, and yes people do get treated better, it's a thing called friendship, most of the veterans are friend with the admins, even if they don't get lighter punishments, you know there is friendship along thoose lines, they get answered most of them probably even have them on the friends list and talk daily, it affects, we're all human beings,
there are no robots here, just like Sparx, he dosn't like to be a dick to anyone, he has his moral standards, and ok, you might not be english, still you might have gotten a better education in the english language, either throw school or the internet, you might just be able to learn it better (having higher learning capability), still i still believe what i said, and the only people who actually replied to this are people who have alot of hours, let the lesser hour members have a say in this and we'll discuss. (and yes it was on the wrong section, appologies for that).
(07-18-2017, 08:45 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 07:51 PM)Zombie Wrote: Mate I'm not from the United Kingdom and yet I can perfectly express myself and speak English very well, you just need simple education

Are you serious? Stupid. 

Everyone is so hostile, I completely understand what he means. Most of you are big headed twats.

Exactly, thank you.
Do you really just want to moan, if you see a veteran breaking the rules get some evidence and post a PR, don't moan about it on the forums.
I'm from the UK and most people speak English much better than I can, a lot better.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
What are you even talking about anymore? Literally NO-ONE in this community has ever been all "I'm better than you" to you from what I've seen/heard and I've encountered multiple situations with you where you just whine and I've been civil. You're basing this purely on assumptions and thinking that people in this community who have ranks are immediately better than everyone else which just isn't the case.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Archer
(07-18-2017, 09:01 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What are you even talking about anymore? Literally NO-ONE in this community has ever been all "I'm better than you" to you from what I've seen/heard and I've encountered multiple situations with you where you just whine and I've been civil. You're basing this purely on assumptions and thinking that people in this community who have ranks are immediately better than everyone else which just isn't the case.

I'm better than you
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Mustang, Dragnort_, Willem de Walrus
I'm English and I cant even speak English properly
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Dauntless, Mustang, Arkten
Nazz,

I have not experienced one situation where an Admin has favored a Veteran simply because of their rank. I know you may be thinking "yeah but you have almost 2000 hours so you wouldn't understand it." but here at Fearless, that isn't how it works. Whether or not you have the ability to speak English to a fluent degree, or whether you have hours beyond belief, it doesn't change how people view your character. Honestly, I have not met you more than what this thread has offered, but I can already see some of your characteristics and I wouldn't say they're good. I understand that you may believe that you were not treated to the correct standard in that one admin sit, and the outcome wasn't what you wanted, but it would be impossible if everyone got what they wanted. Truth is, it's not always going to swing your way, nobody has the power to make that happen. If you really feel that things around FL are not fair, or that the staff team are favoring/ showing bias towards one certain player, message a Supervising Admin or SoulRipper via Forum PM, but making a thread about how angry you are isn't really the way to go. I don't agree with people saying you're acting the victim, because you're only expressing your side of things, however perhaps you should see how other players have it and compare it to your own. I hope you get the issue sorted soon Smile
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Archer
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7iOblcAW5aCpOGFni2cH...6o7Qb9bq6O]
Its in off-topic {:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
If Naza feels treated unfairly or he hasn't had the best experience we cannot change his initial views, but please people have some respect and maturity towards Naza, he clearly is expressing his opinion which he can do as he wants people making comments on certain things won't help. Instead of saying what he says is false why not make him feel more appreciated? If I was in his shoes I'd want to be appreciated if I felt neglected on the servers. Furthermore I understand Naza points about changing usernames, people do it Naza if they sometimes makes some mistakes or just want a change; as you say I wouldn't do it for being punished but everyone is different. Naza if you ever feel neglected just remember there is someone on the server probably feeling the same and there are people who would like to make you feel welcome if you don't already, as I know Fearless is a very accepting community.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Yonno, Dauntless, mintblackbeard, Arkten, Dragnort_
I agree there all bitches man
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR