[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Discussion
Yet again it doesn't fail to live up to standards, it smashes standards.

I do think Cersei is lying about the baby just to keep Jaime on her side and she'll now kill Bron for betraying.

Jon being a Targaryen I'm certain of now, that's going to be an interesting event to unfold. I think Tyrion will betray Daenerys because he doesn't agree with the killing/executing which she just done, so I won't be surprised if he has a huge say in what will happen.

As for next episode.. Who will die going beyond the wall? I mean someone will and I think it will be Jorah Mormont because it's all too cosy with him returning and Daenerys being happy about it, so I think his time is over. I'm assuming they're going to try and sneak up on a White Walker and capture one, that's my guess.

Can't wait!
Just saw episode 6.. fuck fuck fuck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falc, Divey, Exotic, mgdwszx, Awestruck
don't read this if you've not seen leaked ep6

Spoiler :
decent episode, but I felt a lot of it was somewhat predictable (dany swoops in and saves the day, i could see viserion dying from a mile away and though it was somewhat saddening, it also felt kinda cheap imo, Dany only gives viserion a saddened glance as he dies, to some extent she even looks more upset when shes leaving Jon behind lol)

only part that truly surprised me was benjen riding in from nowhere

im also kinda pissed at the purpose of their going north - capturing a wight to prove to Cersei, a person known for her homicidal tendencies, that the 'threat' is real - she might not even buy it, claiming its some sort of ploy, but i hope tyrion and varys are cooking up some sort of trap

also, how the fuck did only thoros and some unimportant extras die? feel like game of thrones missed an opportunity to do what they're known for and kill some big characters

i hope the arya x sansa conflict is only to throw us off the fact that they'll make up and stick it to littlefinger

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments...eaked_you/
good discussion there^

[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Exotic
*Episode 6 Ends "Shit"
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 2 users Like ITsM4x's post:
  • Exotic, Awestruck
Oh my fucking God. They just keep getting better and better. Whilst, I agree, it was somewhat predictable, I was tense from mid-episode right to the end. Can't wait until they leak the next one lmao.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
What an episode oh my..

I can't believe Viserion has died, that was so sad and made me a little upset I can't lie. I thought someone else would die, but I'm glad nobody big did as the next episode is way out in the open now, I'm so excited yet scared for it.
(08-21-2017, 08:15 PM)Falc Wrote: What an episode oh my..

I can't believe Viserion has died, that was so sad and made me a little upset I can't lie. I thought someone else would die, but I'm glad nobody big did as the next episode is way out in the open now, I'm so excited yet scared for it.

they essentially traded 1 wight for a dragon :>
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Falc
Sweet Christ. Jon Snow confirmed Aegon Targaryen. Bran is my fucking G.

Littlefinger, that prick, finally got what he deserved. Fuck that guy.

BUT THE FUCKING NIGHT KING RIDING VISERION WITH THAT BLUE FIRE
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • ITsM4x, Wolven
Damn son
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Spoiler :
Pretty sure Tormund and Beric Dondarrion are dead from the wall collapsing, I hope not Tormund is my favorite character  Sad

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum