Forum Background
Jan for winner....
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Reebs
(07-17-2017, 01:39 PM)Jan Wrote: My submission, with some edits it will fit perfectly!

[Image: ngbbs48f54bc656dcd.jpg]

It's...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Beautiful
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • BasicallyMental

Spoiler :
[Image: 7LGxVdgXS2SoKovDmpALBw.png]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
It would probably be best to wait until we have V5p before we start making new backrounds as when that is released, they will be out of date.
The following 5 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Yonno, TheSiphon, Eclipze, Random, Link
(07-17-2017, 11:51 AM)Arkten Wrote: Might not be something for the forum background, but for the loading screen this certainly could become one.

Certainly not, for either. Christ
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Mist

Spoiler :
[Image: 6EAED07D7CB34EA31D20D837ECA06BB1C1316262]

It did indeed take some time and dedication for me to create this kind of artwork, with such a strict deadline, I suppose that I could have done it a little better, however this is what I ended up with after serval minutes of browsing google images when I searched "1920x1080 gmod roleplay". I am sure this will be a fitting picture, to have as FearlessRP's forum background. I believe that already now, I have granted myself my bragging rights. You may contact me via PM, and don't forget to +rep me if I helped you out. I try to be good friends with admins so I can become trial-admin. Please like my post, I have no friends here anymore.
The following 4 users Like Mist's post:
  • Reebs, Devon, Dauntless, Timmy
(07-18-2017, 01:40 AM)Mist Wrote:

Spoiler :

It did indeed take some time and dedication for me to create this kind of artwork, with such a strict deadline, I suppose that I could have done it a little better, however this is what I ended up with after serval minutes of browsing google images when I searched "1920x1080 gmod roleplay". I am sure this will be a fitting picture, to have as FearlessRP's forum background. I believe that already now, I have granted myself my bragging rights. You may contact me via PM, and don't forget to +rep me if I helped you out. I try to be good friends with admins so I can become trial-admin. Please like my post, I have no friends here anymore.

Is this your totally original artwork? Wink xx

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Awestruck
(07-18-2017, 01:57 PM)Malibu Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 01:40 AM)Mist Wrote:

Spoiler :

Is this your totally original artwork? Wink xx

What a silly question...  Thinking
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
I think this is the most suitable

Spoiler :
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10002.jpg]

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 12 users Like Edned's post:
  • Teendiver, Panda, Link, Weecow, Luna, Arkten, jhayw, Archer, James, I_ARE_APPLE, TheSiphon, Dauntless
(07-17-2017, 01:39 PM)Jan Wrote: My submission, with some edits it will fit perfectly!

-Snip-

Kanker mooi

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Jan