Delivery Jobs
+Support

Passive ways to make money is what this community needs.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-16-2017, 07:10 AM)Yonno Wrote: +support, though I don't see much player interaction happening with this, which kind of contradicts all other denied legal money suggestions.

The only possible interaction would be between a cop and the driver, IF the illegal deliveries get added, too. I still think it's a great suggestion and addition to FL nonetheless, though.

No player interaction in drug labs or money printers or weed though, so I don't see why passive RO should be held to this standard
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
+Support
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-16-2017, 11:05 AM)Marty Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 07:10 AM)Yonno Wrote: +support, though I don't see much player interaction happening with this, which kind of contradicts all other denied legal money suggestions.

The only possible interaction would be between a cop and the driver, IF the illegal deliveries get added, too. I still think it's a great suggestion and addition to FL nonetheless, though.

No player interaction in drug labs or money printers or weed though, so I don't see why passive RO should be held to this standard

That's why I said "denied legal money suggestions", this has nothing to do with contra etc.
Albeit a bad suggestion, this was a very similar suggestion for legal ways of earning money, and got declined. The concept is the same (drive from point A to B, new job with a limited amount of slots, new vehicle, new system). There's several others alike that've been denied.

As for player interaction being a standard; That seems to be the reason a lot of people don't like several passive money suggestions. Woodcutting and mining is an extreme example but it still is one. The same goes to the NPC to sell fish to.

Like I said, I'm +supporting this but regardless it's not much different from things previously suggested.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support

I don't see why not? We need more ways of making money!
+support
+Support
HUUGE +SUPPORT
(Though, does the payment cover the fuel  costs and leave enough money to be worth it?)
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Prompt
(07-16-2017, 03:53 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: HUUGE +SUPPORT
(Though, does the payment cover the fuel  costs and leave enough money to be worth it?)

I'm sure 200-250 covers fuel
(07-15-2017, 11:38 PM)Arny Wrote: +Support.

Maybe a command that players can request a delivery driver to do deliverys for them and they can pay the money on delivery.