Tomo the Administrator
Congratulations Tomo.
yay! You deserved this
Fuck I was certain you'd fail

Congrats buddy, well deserved!
Thank god, now I don't need to wait in crafting times, just get my old mate time to buy them all for me...

Joke congrats bro
[Image: giphy.gif]
Grats!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Tomo back on his track
Tomo the tank engine
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Random
im dissapointed. no pun...

Anyway gratz! Well Deserved!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Great work, congratulations!
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
(07-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Spear Wrote: I have nothing against Tomo, in fact, I believe he is a very good addition to the administrative team, however, I believe that protocols announced to the community should be followed when handling promotions.
It clearly states in a thread posted by Floodify when announcing the new Trial Administrator program that a 2 month trial period will be placed on trial admins upon promotion.

Floodify Wrote:Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.
Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78729

Otherwise, congratulations Tomo. Well deserved my boy! Smile

D E M O T E D
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • konsta