Tomo the Administrator
(07-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Spear Wrote: I have nothing against Tomo, in fact, I believe he is a very good addition to the administrative team, however, I believe that protocols announced to the community should be followed when handling promotions.
It clearly states in a thread posted by Floodify when announcing the new Trial Administrator program that a 2 month trial period will be placed on trial admins upon promotion.

Floodify Wrote:Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.
Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78729

Otherwise, congratulations Tomo. Well deserved my boy! Smile

100% Agree, Nothing against Tomo but this was way too quick. Goodluck anyway.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Congratulations Tomo! Cheese
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Congratulations! You have done sebasti Juan-Six-Juan Proud!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(07-14-2017, 10:25 PM)Divey Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Spear Wrote: -Snip-

The protocol has always been a month for returning Administrators, but was not officially announced in the thread attached, I've fixed that now.

You say returning administrators are getting promoted after one month, yet it has not been a month since he was promoted to trial administrator. He was promoted the 21st last month, we currently have the 15th July.
(07-14-2017, 11:10 PM)Spear Wrote:

The protocol has always been a month for returning Administrators, but was not officially announced in the thread attached, I've fixed that now.

You say returning administrators are getting promoted after one month, yet it has not been a month since he was promoted to trial administrator. He was promoted the 21st last month, we currently have the 15th July.

This must have been a very, very short month...

Gratz Tomo!

Tomo is going on holiday for 2 weeks, after that holiday he will be back for only a couple of days before going away again, this would lead to him having to wait double the standard evaluation time for a returning Administrator. We decided that it would be best to promote him before this so he can be accustomed to the changes made since his last time within the team, so that he can make a great return after his vacation. I hope that cleared everything up for you!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Jonas
(07-14-2017, 11:14 PM)Divey Wrote:

Tomo is going on holiday for 2 weeks after that holiday he will be back for only a couple of days before going away again. We decided that it would be best to promote him before this so he can be accustomed to the changes made since his last time within the team, so that he can make a great return after his vacation. I hope that cleared everything up for you!

Happy birthday!!!
gz mother
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
A returning ex-staff member is excluded from the normal clause and is given a special process system. Hence their time is not as extensive as new trial admins, because the mere purpose of that short time for the returning staff member (whom must be a veteran) is for him/her to get comfortable again because the potential of said ex-staff has already been proven. It is 1 month, but I believe a paragraph states that it may be altered depending on who the ex-staff member is and various variables that has been accounted for as well.

I was asked by divey to clear this up. This was internal information that was not announces officially.

Much luck you Tomo!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Divey, Tomo, Reebs, Jonas
Congrats Tomo! You're a great guy and it's nice to see you back with a pink name :)
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Reebs