Tomo the Administrator
Congrats buddy!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Gratz on trial admin!
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Wolven
Congrats, a good choice however direct yourself to what Spear said.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Gratz dude
Congratulations Tomo! You will do great like before.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The lack of pun disappoints me. Gratz my man!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Panda
(07-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Spear Wrote: I have nothing against Tomo, in fact, I believe he is a very good addition to the administrative team, however, I believe that protocols announced to the community should be followed when handling promotions.
It clearly states in a thread posted by Floodify when announcing the new Trial Administrator program that a 2 month trial period will be placed on trial admins upon promotion.

Floodify Wrote:Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.
Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78729

Otherwise, congratulations Tomo. Well deserved my boy! Smile

The protocol has always been a month for returning Administrators, but was not officially announced in the thread attached, I've fixed that now.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Yessss! Tomo is love. Tomo is life.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Whoop whoop, congrats Tomo! I know you will do great! (Again)
Congratulations Tomo.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here