Error on Toyota
To fix icon as error. You need to find the supra in Q menu and when you find the supra, rightclick on it and go to edit icon. And press render. The error icon apparently saved for you.
(08-01-2017, 10:31 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: To fix icon as error. You need to find the supra in Q menu and when you find the supra, rightclick on it and go to edit icon. And press render. The error icon apparently saved for you.

This is all I am seeing

[Image: mLpsybG.jpg]
If you subscribed to my addon. Find the supra in addons>cityrp_cars and do what I wrote. If it's still error then in garry's mod folder remove icon of the supra (the one that should be used by market - (gmod/gmod/materials/spawnicons/models/lee/supra.png).

Third option is to extract supra.png (without error) to (gmod/gmod/materials/spawnicons/models/)
(08-01-2017, 11:36 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: If you subscribed to my addon. Find the supra in addons>cityrp_cars and do what I wrote. If it's still error then in garry's mod folder remove icon of the supra (the one that should be used by market - (gmod/gmod/materials/spawnicons/models/lee/supra.png).

Third option is to extract supra.png (without error) to (gmod/gmod/materials/spawnicons/models/)

Mind you I just checked the server and it has been up for 16 hours, I don't think it has had a crash/restart since you fixed it. Could that be why because I am still seeing the error in game when someone spawns the actual vehicle in but I can see it when I spawn in the supra prop from your addon.
Then let us wait for the server to crash again to make sure
(08-01-2017, 11:49 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Then let us wait for the server to crash again to make sure

All fixed after crash, Thanks DarkN00b
Moved to fixed