Error on Toyota
Found a fix (kind of) for the Toyota Supra. The fix worked for me, but I am not 100% certain it will fix it for every single player.

Download this model:
https://garrysmods.org/download/3926/suprazip

And place the folder in your \Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder, at least it worked for me.
The supra in prop menu will still show up as an error, but the in-game car will work as good as it can. 

The problems with it are that the wheels are a bit too high, but it's hard to notice. The driver will be kind of, flying next to the car when driving it, so that is a problem too.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • BouncingBall
I was on holiday. EH

As for carrots. Checking right now, I recommend subscribing to CityRP_MProps first though. Also make sure you have custom content enabled (download).............

I have only MProps to add the carrot. And works
Pic of success

Spoiler :
[Image: 04372BA3CE02039E26C70CD183F64ABADD825D52]

(07-31-2017, 06:05 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I was on holiday. EH

As for carrots. Checking right now, I recommend subscribing to CityRP_MProps first though. Also make sure you have custom content enabled (download).............

I have subscribed to everything. & I also have custom content enabled.
Then if you still can't see the carrot, try spawning the model in singleplayer. From workshop addon. (To see if it's error even in there)
(07-31-2017, 06:15 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Then if you still can't see the carrot, try spawning the model in singleplayer. From workshop addon. (To see if it's error even in there)

Is there not an addon I can subscribe too? I am more bothered about the toyota being an error more then the carrot. I never use the carrots anyway.

p.s. Is that the new map or not Wink
Carrot has been fixed. Updated worskhop addon CityRP_Mprops.gma. Will redownload at game restart and should work even without server restart.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • BouncingBall
As for supra, fixing now. Patïence please
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • BouncingBall
Supra fixed. You need to either sub to workshop addon recently added to downloads page "CityRP_Cars" or just join and wait until it downloads by itself.

Fix will be active after crash/restart.
(07-31-2017, 07:32 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Supra fixed. You need to either sub to workshop addon recently added to downloads page "CityRP_Cars" or just join and wait until it downloads by itself.

Thanks DarkN00b
(07-31-2017, 07:32 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Supra fixed. You need to either sub to workshop addon recently added to downloads page "CityRP_Cars" or just join and wait until it downloads by itself.

I am able to spawn in and see the vehicle through the props but I am still seeing an error on the market image of it? The carrot is all fixed thank you.