Error on Toyota
Exclamation 
Hi,

I am getting an error when spawning in the Toyota. I have subscribed to all content packs including a few of the TDM vehicle ones, nothing has worked. Below is an attachment of my add-ons. I have even tried to un-sub too everything and re-sub to them all and delete all my add-ons in the folder, that still has not worked.

I have asked a few people and they are getting the same issue and some are not. I'm now thinking if it could be a bug for some users? 

Thanks.
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • Luna
Same issue here. Also goes for the carrot model. These are the only 2 errors I'm having in-game.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, Luna, TheSiphon
I do have an error for the carrot, but not for the toyota supra
Theres a carrot? And nah, im all good when it comes to the supra :3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Is this going too be fixed or looked into at all?
Only errors I have are the carrots, Supra and the one Coroleone skin.

Personally I think that the Supra should be the next car to replace, as the model is low quality anyways and it would fix the missing textures and models for everyone.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-28-2017, 09:01 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Only errors I have are the carrots, Supra and the one Coroleone skin.

Personally I think that the Supra should be the next car to replace, as the model is low quality anyways and it would fix the missing textures and models for everyone.

I agree with this and the Supra is one of the two cars I have errors with including the Mustang when it tries to change certain skins.

-Removed by Steven8ken
So... no solution so far?

I'm also having this problem..
This is a @Darkn00b problem.
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-28-2017, 09:01 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Only errors I have are the carrots, Supra and the one Coroleone skin.

It pretty much has been replaced with the Nissan Skyline which was recently added.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]