[CLOSED] Lottery of $1,025,000!
How about you just draw it anyway and if it generates a number someone doesn't have then do it again otherwise I want my money back.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Panda Wrote: How about you just draw it anyway and if it generates a number someone doesn't have then do it again otherwise I want my money back.

I agree.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(09-02-2017, 09:18 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Panda Wrote: How about you just draw it anyway and if it generates a number someone doesn't have then do it again otherwise I want my money back.

I agree.

it would be a smaller jackpot tho
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]

Because then he makes no money.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • DreeBott
This Lottery is stupid xD
"Starting the Lottery when all 50 tickets are sold, so I make a Profit of 250.000$ so I dont have to contrawhore or do something else like other players lol"

There should be rules for Lotteries, I mean sure, you dont have to enter, but this is just dumb.
Dont take it personal, its my opinion on it.
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, ELAD
(09-02-2017, 11:56 AM)DreeBott Wrote: This Lottery is stupid xD
"Starting the Lottery when all 50 tickets are sold, so I make a Profit of 250.000$ so I dont have to contrawhore or do something else like other players lol"

There should be rules for Lotteries, I mean sure, you dont have to enter, but this is just dumb.

I have the same view, I want my moolah back...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • ELAD
Name: [FL:RP] Passionfruit
Number: 43, 20, 34
Paid?: Yes

Once there will be rules and maybe a guide for a successful lottery, I'll follow them. I didn't know how to start a lottery in the beginning so I just made my own system, waiting for all the lottery tickets to be sold to start the lottery as I don't want to have any inconvenience such as a certain date to draw it but I'll lose money due to not enough tickets were bought. I knew in the beginning this may take a bit long and maybe there will be 1 or 2 players complaining about my lottery but I did it anyway and hoped to make the best out of it, but instead it took way too long than I expected. I did not expect to only reach 29th ticket in 2nd of September, a lottery that has began on 11th of July. I actually expected it to be drawn around the end of July if possible or early August not longer than that.

But I guess this is the current situation as a result of me not advertising enough in certain times in the servers for the past 2 weeks, not being mostly online on FL for the EU players that I'm suppose to be as timezone is a pain in the ass, playing other games such as PUBG, CS:GO, GTA Online and Minecraft Realm. So yeah, I'm somewhat to be blamed for this situation and it's my fault and my responsibility for not satisfying the players with my services that they paid with their own money that they worked hard for it.
(08-15-2017, 06:18 PM)ELAD Wrote: Please draw!

(08-15-2017, 06:33 PM)Panda Wrote: hurry up pls

(09-01-2017, 11:41 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: This is taking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long...

(09-02-2017, 09:18 AM)ELAD Wrote:

I agree.

(09-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

I have the same view, I want my moolah back...

I humbly apologize for any inconvenience and dissatisfaction with my services on my behalf, I thank every single one of you and appreciate for your long patience. I will try to figure out with a solution of how to speed up the draw, maybe increase the maximum ticket to be purchased from 3 to maybe 5 or more? All voices are welcome, I will appreciate for any suggestion from my consumers.
30th ticket has been sold, 20 to go. For those who want to rush the draw I suggest of buying more tickets or share this lottery. Otherwise please be patient because all of you acknowledged & agreed to wait till all the 50 tickets are sold when you bought your ticket/s. As my previous comment states, that all suggestions are welcome to rush the draw so I would appreciate for an idea.