Servers down
Tomorrow I hope the new dedicated server is ready, since the office is opened again on Monday. As soon as I get the dedi, the files will be transfered and it will be turned online the same day.

The reason the old server keeps going offline is because of a constant DDoS attack.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I can only donate 1 time and that was for my birthday -_- i have lost alot of days due to the server being down,eh,1 more year to donater status again....btw when you lose donater status what do you get to keep?
As mentioned earlier I will give a 7 days refund of the donator days..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-01-2012, 01:53 PM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: I can only donate 1 time and that was for my birthday -_- i have lost alot of days due to the server being down,eh,1 more year to donater status again....btw when you lose donater status what do you get to keep?

you keep everything, you just cant wear a suit

you can still be ss and all that just no suit(it will be in your inv, but you cant wear it)

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • ForceGhost
So can anyone update me a little bit?
What is going on now, and why is there only 5 people playing?
Is it still being DDoS'ed?

I'll probably donate myself to help out even though I haven't started playing yet.
(01-01-2012, 06:24 PM)Wabbit Wrote: So can anyone update me a little bit?
What is going on now, and why is there only 5 people playing?
Is it still being DDoS'ed?

I'll probably donate myself to help out even though I haven't started playing yet.

Im not sure, but whenever I join the server I can not move. When I try to chat it takes about 2 mintues for my message to show up. Oh well, there are other things to do on steam anyway.
From what I understand, the game is running on a backup server at the moment, as soul mentioned above it might be on the new server tomorrow
(01-01-2012, 07:37 PM)BlackSheep Wrote: From what I understand, the game is running on a backup server at the moment, as soul mentioned above it might be on the new server tomorrow

What backup server, If you mean 33x its having same probs now, if not IP Cheese
When are we getting a cisco, Soul?
Soul could Just about run a backup server but Im guessing they found it aswell guys I hate DDOSer's as much as you but it wont do anything find them and inform whoever DDOSers keep making better and better software I could probably find the top of the line stuff if I wanted to look
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history