Servers down
My most positive guess is that it will be up monday.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-23-2011, 04:19 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: My most positive guess is that it will be up monday.
Sounds wonderful Smile

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(12-23-2011, 04:19 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: My most positive guess is that it will be up monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7FFjUpVLg
D:

For those who have now lost the will to live, here's something that might pass the time.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-23-2011, 05:37 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: D:

For those who have now lost the will to live, here's something that might pass the time.

I saw you posted something and said to myself: ''Oh, lemme guess, something negative from Raffi'' and, well, not surprised?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
The following 1 user Likes Happily Insane's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(12-23-2011, 06:00 PM)BlueScattle Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 05:37 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: D:

I saw you posted something and said to myself: ''Oh, lemme guess, something negative from Raffi'' and, well, not surprised?

Well, don't you think Raffi's right? Whining and complaining won't help. Just do some other things to pass the time. That's just my opinion. Also, it's just meant to be a joke.
© Nudelholz
Quote:Well, don't you think Raffi's right? Whining and complaining won't help. Just do some other things to pass the time. That's just my opinion. Also, it's just meant to be a joke.

A joke is something which should be fun for both part's and I don't think that was fun at all.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
I found it funny, yet true.
Well, Christmas is about spending time with your family, I guess.
The following 2 users Like Knaq's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Shadow
Well if its back up monday, Why dont we have a PunchWhore event for Boxing day :3