UNBAN Request after nearly 3 years
Hello Fearless RP Staff
I have finally decided to post a unban request to my account that has been banned for about 3 years i do not remember what the name was but i was banned because of me getting a Ban on my account for 2 hours for a RDM, so me being me at that time i decided to go on my second account and stupidly log onto the city rp server, no this was a massive mistake as i lost everything  that i had spent my time and money on, not only that i lost a amazing server that i used to play on with my friends now, The other day i was looking through servers to play and my friends were playing, i am greatly sorry to the fearless RP staff and community and i understand that even though i was a very young age at this time i still did what i did and nothing can justify that.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:41282898
it states that i was not here to rp but in my eyes i dont believe a person would have close to 500 hours on a single server and be there to not RP

StatTrak� hAppY
STEAM_0:0:41282898
[Image: steam.png]
Double Accounting to avoid ban
Never
Console
StatTrak� hAppY
STEAM_0:0:41282898
[Image: steam.png]
Mass RDM/Breaking NLR - Not here to RP
Expired
[FL:M] Obay

The two statements above show why and when i was banned, now i explained above how i did not in my eyes MASS RDM i was just trying to fit into the rebel rp but i do understand that i was not allowed to join a RP randomly without reason, and getting to my doubleaccounting i had absoutley no right to think i could keep playing on the server while i had a existing ban but i wanted to speak with Obay (admin who banned me) and justify why i did the things i did, Instrad of going to the forums like i am now i decided to take it into my own hands which was the worst thing i could do,
I will leave it at this but i will be so grateful for any response to this and if it takes me getting into a skype call with someone and explaining myself i will do it

Your name: Razz

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:41282898[/b]

Your ban ID: 60428 and 60409

Banned by:Obay - Console

Reason: Stated above

Involved: Not 100% it was close to 3 years ago

Why UNBAN? : 

I would love another chance to be apart of this amazing community again and i regret killing those people like i did, my intention was never to be looked at as a MASS RDMer i was only trying to join in on the rebel rp, but i am massively sorry for the things i did on that day. 
I would be so grateful if you just gave me another chance or put me on a trial of some sorts and allow me to prove that i am not the same person i was 3 years ago and i have never just joined the server to ruin other peoples rps and fun, otherwise i would not have 500 hours and have donated multiple times, i believe that everyone should be given another chance and as it was 3 years ago and yes i understand that doesn't justify my actions but another i would do anything for that 1 more chance to play on the server, if there is anything i can do to be allowed another chance on the server please get in contact with me, i have missed the server so much and i believe that i am finally ready to put in my unban request so i can prove to the staff and community that i was only here to have fun and RP i never meant to do the things i did intentionally, i know that a Permanent ban means it will never be lifted but under the reason i got banned which was double accounting i would love that 1 more chance to play on the server. 

Please give this Request a proper lookover and give it a thorough look

Thank you so much to all STAFF who give this request a read
I hope to be apart of this great community soon again if all is understood. 
Thank you 
I will try to get in touch with Obay for a statement about what happened.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Approved per Rule 6 of UBR Rules
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]