[Unofficial] The Sixth Legion
Dear Employees and Citizens,
   Today I have several announcements, the first being we are saying goodbye to our Commanding Officer Rex Smash (WhirlWind), he is leaving as he has been offered a place at his old employer, we wish him all the best in the future. With that, I would like to congratulate  Commanding Officer Weezy on his promotion. 
   On another note, Please welcome Platoon Sergeant Bayernjunge and Soldier [FL:RP] Kyle

Regards,
   Edward Stuart
   Legion Commander
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Altoria
[Image: bLQePjq.png]
Dear Employees and Citizens,
   Today I have several announcements, the first being we are saying goodbye to one of our Soliders(Vsyc), he is leaving as he has decided to leave EvoCity permanently , we wish him all the best in the future.
   On another more pleasant note, Please welcome Soldier [FL:RP] Jeff the Cop. With his military and police experience I a sure he will contribute much to the clan!
   Also, today I would like to release our Headquarters and Recruitment Center, we have brought the Syndicate Tower and refurbished it to sport the name of The Sixth Tower! We have decided to release a few, but not all of the pictures to the public. 

Headquarters (LHQ)

[Image: ?id=1118503336][Image: ?id=1118503336][Image: ?id=1118503336]

Spoiler :
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Regards,
   Edward Stuart
   Legion Commander
Thank you Envy
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Link, ELAD, Weezy_
(08-23-2017, 10:00 PM)Hostage Wrote:

I'm looking forward to this cooperation. I hope, together, we can protect and serve the city.

Kind regards,

Harry McMiller
Commanding Officer of The Sixth Legion
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • ELAD, Altoria
We will, just need to get matching times Smile
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Weezy_, ELAD
Dearest Citizens,
We bring some upsetting news, yesterday at 0700 our Headquarters were raided by the D.I.F, and unfortunately successfully managed to kidnap the Legional Commander and the Officer Commanding. They have not been seen since. Minutes after the D.I.F escaped SlyFox arrived. With that, we are announcing our extraction from EvoCity as we have received leads that the D.I.F have taken them to France. All current members of the EvoCity branch of the Sixth Legion will either be employed under the banner of SlyFox, or leave altogether. Do not worry, we will find them, and we will be back.

Regards,
 The Sixth Legion
The following 4 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Link, Weezy_, Lewwings, Altoria
The D.I.F. outsmarted the Slyfox agents who were there to help. But The DI.F had help from someone, but we don't know from who.
They had easier access to the building.
To avoid the media, Lucas Andrew refused to answer any question. Losing The Sixth Legion was a blow.

The Slyfox Security Corporation will continui their fight against the D.I.F.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • ELAD, Weezy_
THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF THE SIXTH LEGION:

I ESCAPED FROM THE D.I.F CAMP, LUCKILY THEY DID NOT SEE ME ESCAPE. CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MY LOCATION.

C.O. OUT.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • ELAD, Altoria
*A poor transmission can be heard on a Sixth Legion radio*
- Hehehello. --- is Edward Stu--. Le---al Commander. I have made this radio fro-- materials I have scavenged from my jail ce--. I have planned an escape plan for the following d--e it is, th- A muffled noise can be heard as he is dragged away
Thank you Envy
The following 2 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Altoria, Weezy_
(The clan still can continui I hope Smile )