Build Server - /setnight
Title of Suggestion:  /setnight

Description: Introducing a new command, /setnight. This is a command that could be used on the build server similar to /swapmap. it'd only work when you're the only person on the server or if everyone on the server agrees to it. This allows you to see what your build looks like at night in case your RP is meant for night time evocity. A cooldown could be like 3 minutes before you can use the command again to remove chances of spam.

Why: It makes it easier, instead of having to save the dupe, move to the Live Server and wait until night to spawn it in. It also allows you to make sure all lighting works and that no major shadows are created at night. It also saves an Admin coming onto the server just to set night for a few seconds. Please leave reason for 
-Support
+Support
+Support, the build server should be as flexible for builders as possible.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Archer
+support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
+Support

Only if you can also do /setday
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support.
I don't really see the benefit of having a day-night cycle on the build if anything it will cause more problems building in the dark. It sounds like another thing that will mess around with before you can begin a long building session. -Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Rep why not
-Support

I don't see the point of adding a new command just to see what your build looks like at night.
At least I never think of what my builds look like at night.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator