V5P
The map seems alright, I'm sure if it's a disaster suitable and necessary changes will be made to fix it.
What about the massive fucking hill
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Pollux
(07-04-2017, 11:32 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: What about the massive freaking hill

I heard that Cox or someone else was driving a bus and had to drive through the hill for more than 10 minutes while having a party inside the bus
Failed as a map here 3 times. Never could compete with v2d. Only time will tell how it works when everyone is forced on it and dont only get on to base with contra.
AggressiveRP looks fun :-)
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(07-04-2017, 11:01 PM)Zombie Wrote: Replacing a map for a server that no one plays is a waste of money
I assume that the servers are on a VPS so it's not a waste of money as the money being spent is only for the VPS itself and not each server individually.

(07-04-2017, 11:01 PM)Zombie Wrote: if you change the map of the second server it will be empty. Second servers are always and will be empty regardless.
Looking at the port numbers, I would assume that V4B1 (27030) is the second server and the server that has LittleTown (27015) on it is the first server.
So that would prove otherwise.
I doubt it has anything to do with the server being first, second, third or forth. People play on the map they prefer to play on regardless of when the server was made.

If V5P was put on the 27015 and V4B1 remained on 27030 we'd be able to see which map people prefer to play on.

(07-04-2017, 11:01 PM)Zombie Wrote: In order to make people play V5P replace V4B1 for V5P for better performance and more space. FL gets over 70 players a day and it is reasonable to replace V4B1 for a bigger map especially when we get a peak of 70+ players.

Not sure why people should be forced to play a map that they may not wish to play on (when there's 2 servers and only 1 is being used atm).
104 people voted in the poll for V5P, so putting in on 27015 would make sense as you'd have 104 people that wish to play on it.
Also if it's as good as everyone says it is, then V4B1 will lose alot of players and become inactive, thus a newer map could be added to 27030 at a later date.
But I've looked at V5P on single player and I'll most likely be spending my time on V4B1 over V5P.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Ricoh I can't tell if you're joking? Have you never heard the "second server" saying before?

It's got nothing to do with port numbers and what server is called what lol..

It leads way back. Hence v4b1 being the main map for Fearless and LittleTown is the understudy to it, named the second server as it's not the main one. Hence before when v2d was always full and 33x was barely used, 2d was the 1st server and 33x was the second, you've taken it the complete wrong way lmao.

LittleTown was also after v4b1, rightfully claiming "second server".
I believe people are forgetting about the fact that the vote also included "Keep V4B1 and remove LittleTown". So it's not true if you say people don't want to play on V5P, as more than 50% of all votes went to that map.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-05-2017, 09:38 AM)Falc Wrote: It leads way back. Hence v4b1 being the main map for Fearless and LittleTown is the understudy to it, named the second server as it's not the main one. Hence before when v2d was always full and 33x was barely used, 2d was the 1st server and 33x was the second, you've taken it the complete wrong way lmao.

Ah ok, sorry... I let logic get the better of me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I honestly I starting to get sick of playing v4b1. I got over 600 hours on it (v33x and v4b1) and therefore can't wait for a change!