V5P
(07-08-2017, 11:32 PM)Zombie Wrote: I cba doing a pursuit in that damn hill, someone should build a dupe for that hill for easier driving

I think pursuits will be more fun, more roads and more space to actually drive around in. Instead of all buildings/roads squished in. I can't wait to explore the map and learn the locations.
The following 4 users Like Luna's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Eclipze, Arkten
(07-09-2017, 12:54 AM)Arny Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 11:32 PM)Zombie Wrote: I cba doing a pursuit in that damn hill, someone should build a dupe for that hill for easier driving

I think pursuits will be more fun, more roads and more space to actually drive around in. Instead of all buildings/roads squished in. I can't wait to explore the map and learn the locations.

This^^
(07-09-2017, 12:15 AM)Prompt Wrote:

I bet there will be lots of those hill cart things for people

Like those things that are little carts that gl up on wire
'Mount V5P mountain lift'

Sounds silly but someone make it a reality lol

As soon as build goes live for V2P I'll do one lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Pursuits will be fun except from the part driving on a humongous hill from the bottom to the top for a long time and maybe fall because you're not car is not fast enough and you won't have any time to start all over again from the bottom to the top.
(07-11-2017, 08:38 PM)Zombie Wrote:

Pursuits will be fun except from the part driving on a humongous hill from the bottom to the top for a long time and maybe fall because you're not car is not fast enough and you won't have any time to start all over again from the bottom to the top.

It's only trucks tranants and buses who will have issues. If your going 60 ish in a crown vid or dodge your fine
Trucks will make it, slowly about ~15mph
Bus need to move at minimum at about ~5mph or more
trabant to lake.....
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Always been a v2d guy, cant wait for the new map
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]