Report: ZoZo; Twisted Taco; Escorpion
Name of player: Zozo; Twisted Taco; Escorpion

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61169164; STEAM_0:1:44823639; STEAM_0:1:173839706

Time in GMT: 12:54 GMT +1

Server: V4B1

Summary: So, theese guys were trying to raid us, we killed all of them, they came back and broke nlr, we killed them again, and they broke nlr again and came back, you can see him with the same spawned vehicle just returning, they just kept doing it. Reason why i shot with no warning is because i knew what they were up to, putting them under fear rp would not help at all, they would just rdm me and take my stuff.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbwMBkMEP8
WTf my car was there but i didnt came back, u dont even see the names?!! and i changed job to SRU shortly after ?! i am not even there!
And btw why dont you show the clip where u RDM' me for entering your base? the onlything you see at this video is my car not me, and then u choose to make a PR on me because u think I came back! thats hilarios!
BTW admin in the start of the video you can actually hear it, IM saying WTF and then you hear shotgun shooting. And then Nazagruly's friend is saying "dude I killed Somebody" and it was me! he RDM'med me for no reason. and i did not comeback afterwards. Thats where i joined SRU.. You can check the DMG logs etc.
Yes, correct, altough u did have guns, and i did see them, you being a threat and not responding to fear rp, this was the outcome.
I like how you say "RDM' me for entering your base", like? O.o?? You tought we were gonna give you cookies?
and they you are breaking NLR yourself?
What are you talking about? honestly, you make no sense. Stop minging.
Cut the spam, and argue normally. Don't put it in small bits. I shall review this in a few moments. Keep your replies objectives, instead of one message in multiple posts.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I did not have any guns on me LOL.