Report Nuka, 3xtreme
**part of raid on his property**

For us to have even entered the property in the first place, we were required a warrant.
When arrested, a search warrant is automatically enacted upon your person. - Giving us the right to search anything owned by yourself.
We had reasonable grounds to enter your base anyway as we could hear the contraband from outside.
You ran over an officer.
You broke FearRP.

I don't understand how anyone in this raid, or the two people in your report would be in trouble if you video'd yourself breaking FearRP..
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Nazza, stop trying to go at people's throats. If you continue, I will issue a warning.

In regards to the case at hand, I will conclude this later today.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-02-2017, 01:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: Nazza, stop trying to go at people's throats. If you continue, I will issue a warning.

In regards to the case at hand, I will conclude this later today.

I'm sorry, my behaviour wasn't the best, i appologize.
When you were arrested, a search warrant was automatically issued in your name, therefore giving the Police all rights to search you, your car, your property, etc. As for the arrest itself, the SRU sergeant stated that he witnessed you kill a man, which, last time I checked, if someone similar to an SRU saw you kill a man in real life, they may intervene.

The only rulebreakage I see in the video of you breaking FearRP, and I have half a mind to give you a ban for it. Do not let me see it again. Consider this your only warning from me about it, Nazz. You may not break rules yourself just because someone else may be.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]