GMOD Cops (New)
I really like this, keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(06-30-2017, 09:14 AM)Devon Wrote: Looks good. Just out of interest, why the UMP over the M4?

Thanks! I just felt like trying it out haha
(06-30-2017, 09:48 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Some feedback and ideas I came up with:

• Change the intro a bit. Currently it's full bright red and blue flashing. This is a bit annoying to watch, specially if it's dark or on a phone. Could also be a bit epileptic also. 
    SUGGESTION: In the original show, the colors are very dark, they don't burn your eyes. Turn it a bit darker, have some pattern and a bigger font to make it a bit more interesting
  • Do a bit of editing, cut the boring and useless parts out, but be careful not to over do the cutting. This will keep the interesting parts in and makes the viewer want to see it all, since they don't get bored before the end. Also would be kinda cool to see some briefing on the situation in the corner. 
    EXAMPLE: [ MTL - 30.6 - 12:34 | A gang of armed men has taken an officer hostage ]
  • Add something extra. Instead of only filming the raids or other tasks, do something extra to keep the series interesting. Do interviews on the scene, chat/ask questions from your partner while on patrol etc.
  • Do longer episodes. Instead of a 1-3 minute film of the same situation, use clips from various different calls. Make it like the real show, where there are multiple calls per episode to keep it interesting.
  • EDIT: Also keeping the show IC would make it a lot more interesting and less confusing than switching between IC and OOC situations. 
Following the ideas could make very interesting episodes that could even be 10+ minutes long. There is a lot of potential, keep it up!

Thanks you so much for all these suggestions! I'll definitely take them into consideration, I'm also working on the intro but it's kinda hard since I'm new to all of this
(06-30-2017, 10:12 AM)Dauntless Wrote: I really like this, keep it up!

Thanks man!
Keep it up, I enjoy watching this!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • JunkyGardai