Shamefull ban
it happens, that's the thing, so that's my usual process, that time i just panicked, and in windowed mode it does take longer, if i run g mod in fullscreen as i open the game 3 seconds later i'm in the main menu, also i took longer there because i was nervous and angry and started clicking the server alot in the legacy browser instead of just pressing connect wich i normaly do, and yes ok my behaviour there was not the most correct, but neither was your to me most of the time, wich gets me tilted because i allways try do play the game correctly and when it comes to me i allways get screwed over by you guys, i don't understand why but to me if feels like a personal vendetta and i'm not a fan of that.
I was here when the server had v2p v33x and v2d i was here when the admins were ruthless, i remember seeing bans for fucking ages for simple stuff, but now you can't do that can you? the population playing your servers has gone down throw the years, there used to be a delay on all 3 servers to even get in when the slots were 50 players each server, now i see people propkilling teamkilling and all that and they get a 2-3 hour blacklist, (used to be a week ban) and i do recall that perfectly, i got some myself back in 2013, but i explained what happened, i get a 4 day ban? xD when i haven't been banned at all recently? for an arrest? Seems like you guys have something against me i can't understand. Is it because of the previous report on you guys? even before you were a trial admin again tomo? Fearless was actually the most awesome server to rp on ever, it was balls loads of fun, but now all i see is minging and abuses, i don't see proper rp's anymore or any RPP being given. i wonder why.
But either way, do as you please, i've spoken in my defense, i have appologized, nothing more i can do do defend myself. Altough i don't feel like it was the appropriate way to go throw it, i'll accept any decision.
Your attitude toward the staff team is appalling, and as Tomo said, your counting is quite off. The logs provided show that there was only 5 seconds, and while you may have a new PC, your counting is a bit off. Now, you claim it takes you 5 seconds to boot up? Check again. The timer on your very own video proves you wrong.

And you claim to have been here a long time, so you should know that lying gets you nowhere. We're sorry that you don't enjoy Fearless anymore, however you brought this ban on yourself.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]