Development and SoulRipper = "This again?"
(06-22-2017, 04:15 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 04:06 PM)Falc Wrote: Lmao.

Complete wrong way to go about it, undermine Soul in front of the whole community?

You've really proved your point here.

What's the right way then? Do it the usual way, silently resign and cry I hate how Soul does things? Nothing changed that way and things repeated like now. I might be stupid af but I believe that staying silent (or keeping it to staff sections) is just the wrong way this time.

I didn't say do it the usual way, but do it another way other than publicly humiliating the owner of the community.

You're completely making a fool out of him, whether he's busy or not or is ignoring you, don't make him out to be the worst guy to the community with sly comments like "noone is resigning atleast right now".

That's not the wrong way at all, you've flipped that onto this thread right here, this is the wrong way to do things.

What you've done just comes across sly and humiliating, as well as making yourselves look silly infront of the community.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Merle
Certainly an incorrect way of doing this. You could have easily have contacted myself (before Divey was promoted) to be escalated as urgent. As we all know, Soul can become incredibly busy.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This is a definite problem that needs to be resolved.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(06-22-2017, 06:28 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 04:15 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 04:06 PM)Falc Wrote: Lmao.

Complete wrong way to go about it, undermine Soul in front of the whole community?

You've really proved your point here.

What's the right way then? Do it the usual way, silently resign and cry I hate how Soul does things? Nothing changed that way and things repeated like now. I might be stupid af but I believe that staying silent (or keeping it to staff sections) is just the wrong way this time.

I didn't say do it the usual way, but do it another way other than publicly humiliating the owner of the community.

You're completely making a fool out of him, whether he's busy or not or is ignoring you, don't make him out to be the worst guy to the community with sly comments like "noone is resigning atleast right now".

That's not the wrong way at all, you've flipped that onto this thread right here, this is the wrong way to do things.

What you've done just comes across sly and humiliating, as well as making yourselves look silly infront of the community.

Well said Falc. To add onto that, remember that Soul is also a human like us. He's a grown adult who most likely works, has to take care of himself and has a life outside Fearless. Not everyone here has a life just on Fearless and which is why some of us can only play so often. So don't humilate and embarrass someone even if he is or isn't in the wrong. It's rude and disrespectful.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Closed

I admit I might have overdid it.

All issues are being solved now. No need to keep this up anymore.

Amen
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Awestruck, Reebs