Development and SoulRipper = "This again?"
Addressing an issue (which issue I've yet to know), publically is humiliating and unnecessary. You've should come to me with it instead.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Yonno, Awestruck, chopchop1614, Falc, Reebs
(06-22-2017, 05:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, blame the owner....

You've got every single access you need, and there's no need to blame me for the lack of development.

What about Arkten?

And I wanted to point out that our mighty access doesn't have the power to whitelist IP for FTP. Give game panel access and decide fate of developer. I did not say a single thing about updates but about things only you currently can do. And I even told you more than enough. So yes, I blame you and I think my reason is good enough. And no, I'm not complaining about lack of development.
(06-22-2017, 05:44 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Addressing an issue (which issue I've yet to know), publically is humiliating and unnecessary. You've should come to me with it instead.

I did, 6X
(06-22-2017, 05:47 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

You've got every single access you need, and there's no need to blame me for the lack of development.

What about Arkten?

And I wanted to point out that our mighty access doesn't have the power to whitelist IP for FTP. Give game panel access and decide fate of developer. I did not say a single thing about updates but about things only you currently can do. And I even told you more than enough. So yes, I blame you and I think my reason is good enough. And no, I'm not complaining about lack of development.

There is something called steam in which you can message SoulRipper and not rally up the developers against him and make a thread in announcements.
(06-22-2017, 05:48 PM)TieDye Wrote:

What about Arkten?

There is something called steam in which you can message SoulRipper and not rally up the developers against him and make a thread in announcements.

What do you think we have done multiple times? We certainly did not want this to happen, yet we see no other opportunity...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Spear
(06-22-2017, 05:48 PM)TieDye Wrote:

What about Arkten?

You seriously think that I would make this thread if that worked..?
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Spear
Tiedye, that may be simple enough but we all know that things on FL is never simple. Soul is a hard man to get a hold of sometimes, by will and sometimes not by will. Don't assume that these people are idiots and haven't thought of a simple way to message him.

I have no clue about the current situation, but I've been apart of similar situations so I know the frustration. Soul did improve when I came back as admin.. but I'm not sure what the current situation is nor how Soul truly have gone about.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Spear, Link

What about Arkten?

I've not received any IP addresses of you to whitelist, only two IP addresses which were whitelisted the same day.

I don't see any private message in my inbox regarding a problem.

If I've accidentally missed 1 steam message, try to re-send it. Looking at my Steam chat history I don't see any attempt to address a problem to me.

You blame me for not solving a problem while I've not been informed about a problem in the first place.

Let's see if we can have a staff meeting with you soon to address this problem, instead of publically blaming eachother on the forum.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Awestruck, Bobby, Falc, NJperry
Well you got his attention, good on you Darkn00b

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Damn three replies saying the same thing, cheers for "clearing it up"