[Solved] Not hearing music when joining the server
Even though I have it enabled in the server, it doesn't play when joining the server. I used to hear it and I enjoyed listening to it but it stopped and at first I thought it was removed but now I've found out it plays for everyone else. Any ideas?
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
When joining tab and check that in your volume mixer you have awesomium renderer turned up.
Try type /music whilst ingame, it should enable it.
there's music when you join? never heard about this
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(06-21-2017, 02:42 PM)Coffee Wrote: When joining tab and check that in your volume mixer you have awesomium renderer turned up.

Is this still an issue?
Please respond within 24 hours or this thread will be closed, thank you.

-Mustang
I checked the tab and the thing that Broc suggested was not there. /music is on and it is still not playing.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
(06-22-2017, 12:23 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: I checked the tab and the thing that Broc suggested was not there. /music is on and it is still not playing.
Try turning up that mixer while you're in the loading screen, alt tab and then open up the volume mixer and try it that way.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Open ingame steam menu (shift + tab by default ) then go to music and turn up the speaker volume there.

Or:

Click Q in-game > utilities > Player. Not sure what you need to do next.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
You mean the loading screen music or radio music?

If you mean the loading screen music, I remember it being a problem in 2013-2014.
The fix for it was something to do with Adobe Flashplayer, can't remember what exactly you had to do.

Try updating flash player, maybe that was the thing?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
In-game, shift + tab turn up your mixer volume, do /music in-game then restart your game. Try that (hope it works)
Wolven