Is creatine loading really worth it?
Star 
Hey guys, so if you know me personally. You know I'm into bodybuilding amd healthy active living. So A friend recently got me monhydrate creatine and I was so excited because it enhanced my workout performance brutally. Right now I'm loading 20g a day until next Monday. I know I'm putting water into my muscles, I was wondering if I should just continue the creatine loading then to maintenance or to continue to go all natural.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Natural is probably best..

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Link
Creatine aint steroids, you are still natural xD, Just take it lol It's something that helps you, just like protein. Although I heard creatine can cause hair loss idk.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Creatine is a great boost imo
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I've been using it, it works great. But boy, does it have it's side effects. I've had a headache and cramps over the past 24 hours.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
(06-20-2017, 09:07 PM)Merle Wrote: I've been using it, it works great. But boy, does it have it's side effects. I've had a headache and cramps over the past 24 hours.

So in short this is caffeine but for body builders??
I guess, well imo it's like natural steroids.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
I've taken it before and never really got the side effects you speak of, but I never took as much as you have. I'd say continue using it but take it in moderation/lower amounts.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Devon
I'll take lower amounts and see. However, I read that results will take longer. Oh well I guess.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Twenty grams?!?!?! Take five grams dude, that is way over the recommended dosis. My creatine package says no more than 5 grams. Plus, don't worry about side-effects. Creatine is a natural substance which can be found in our body, as you said to absorb water but also for energy supply (on the short term, creatinefosfor). It is great and I use it too, keep using it bro. Be sure to eat well and have a good diet, as that is the most important thing if you want a good growth.

PS: Don't worry about the unnatural/natural shit, it's natural bro. Oh, and yeah results take long. Currently I am fasting so I'll order my new creatine and protein supply after ramadan. I still hit the gym though, can't stop that Cheese. Creatine does help you well and keep on taking it. Just train, do your best and you will see results eventually.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Spear