Clan Bug
This is just out of curiosity but i've been wondering for the past week or so about the Clan Bug, I run a pretty large clan and i have to keep inviting the people who have joined every time they get on and it's a right pain in the buttocks. I was just wondering if this is being worked on or if it's being considered to be fixed because it's very annoying in the server to have much less members than you actually have and cause a bunch of issues with in-character things.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
A big headache for me too,sometimes my clan doesn't even show up.
Also I'm listed as having 9 when I should have 11 members
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-20-2017, 12:36 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: A big headache for me too,sometimes my clan doesn't even show up.
Also I'm listed as having 9 when I should have 11 members

It comes up as 16 for me but it should have about 20-25
This has been here for ages. It's really hard to fix now. I think that this should be dealt with immidiately as it is a problem there has been here for ages.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-20-2017, 12:42 PM)Jonas Wrote: This has been here for ages. It's really hard to fix now. I think that this should be dealt with immidiately as it is a problem there has been here for ages.

I agree and it has been going on for a large amount of time and it needs fixed. I asked numerous staff and developers when it would be fixed, IF it was going to be fixed and all they said to me was either "dunno" or "make a bug report or i'll forget"
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Jonas
I can forward this to the developers.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-20-2017, 01:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: I can forward this to the developers.

Thanks bud.
I already made a report but nothing fruitful came out of it
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
They need to start from stratch with clans honestly .

Stop trying to fix a problem that can't be solved in the state clans ended.
Bugs can't always be fixed easily, please be patient.